ch55 =purnima night part 1

Yes the purnima has come and one by one nivaan mercilessly killed everyone whom he performed the last rituals.

Some were punished in front of whole audience but in disguise , some were killed during the starting of the day some where killed by doing basic morning routine but one thing is common among each and every death none body was recognisable after their death. As they were several cut in thier faces and their hands and legs were cutted brutually Some family vomites while performing the last rituals,

Many police complains were file but not a single clue was caught up so far not even a terrace of such thing about who did the murder .

Nivaan has become a walking disaster and he is now in his rudh avatar.

Rajmata and everyone try to held nivaan and stop him but he is become a killing machine .

But now a days he only breathes he didn't eat nor he drink an single drop of water.

Most of the time he is either performing the pooja of mahadev or either killing people or he is dancing during the pooja such a way that till his feet shake up. One day he faint while performing the pooja.

But in all this good happens that every women feel safe and man think twice to even raise a voice upon them. None case was filled up in police station for rape and physical abuse.

Nivaan was slowly and slowly bevoming the strengh of women.

Raj mata was getting tensed up by nivaan this behavior but cant raise her voice ,as he is the yuvraaj.

Mismatched eyes uncle was going to every pilgrimage and begging for Nivaan safety and to stop his this behavior.
As he has tried every damn thing possible to stop nivaan, he even put his head in nivaan legs to stop thos madness, but nivaan is becoming numb and its look like he is not mentally stable.

But now also his company is on number one position not even a single ruppes has goes down , infact his company share price has been increased . This has been a quite mystery to his competitors.

Summer was going with rassika. To his room , when raj mata called everyone in her room immediately.

She went thier and see everyone present there with rajprohit ji and once every one gather

Raj mata said rajprohit ji to see nivaan kundali and see his future, as rajprohit has black tongue literally everyone feel his energy he is extreme in this tant vidra that whatever he say has happened. And because of his this siddhi his every family members dies within a week. So he rarely uses his siddhi. And his body is very fragile tben he faint after giving a one monologues.

Everyone was tensed when raj prohit was seeking nivaan kundali , his eyes become large by seeing this..

He said that purnimq night is so harmful to nivvan that he might loose his life if something does not happen by abhijeet mohuraat. After that he faint up.

Here my listening to this eveyone shake up to core everyone was crying and shaking due to fear.

----------scene 2 out side tge haveli----------------

Here our hero nivaan ,
is only wearing a white dhoti and he has one duppta to cover his upper parts.

Everyone is tensed in rajasthan as today is purnima.
Today is the day when nivaan will perform his last ritual

Everyone was tensed up in rajasthan.

The lucifier and her wife come abd try to talk but nivaan didn't utter a word.

Ni--vv-aan ch-a--chu raasika called out loud . Nivaan just completed his pooja and was coming out.

Nivaan saw raasika who was crying very badly...

Nivaan hurriedly sitted in his knees and said in a soft tone "kya hua mere baacha, has anyone scold you "

She just hugged him like her life depends on.

Nivaan very passionately and very softly patted her head.

"Shhh baacha, bus rote nhi. Aacha batao toh kya hua h, kisine aap se kuch kha h, kuch chaiye aapko. Baacha bato toh tabhi toh kuch kar sakege hum "nivaan said.

Raasika didn't stop crying and was not listening also she was just crying ...
At some point her hiccup started and now nivaan is tensed.
He forcefully remove her, but raasika just hugged him more and bite his neck when he tried to use force.

Nivaan does not effected much by her act, and very passionately hold rassika and made her sit up in his knees and said

"kya hua h, bata na "
Phele promise karo ki aap full day mere saath rahoge. "

"Na baacha aaj nhi bus, aaj mukhe kaam h, kal pura din i will spend with you promise."
Nivaan said while holding rassika cheeck

Raasika removed his hand from her cheeck and said angrily "everyone leaves me either you or mummy or meera didi nobody wants to spend time with me why bholenaath ji why she said and hugged shivling, mahadev ji please you called me or you also don't want me.

Nivaan has tear in his eyes, and said ok baacha today you are stick with me like favicol ok but baacha suddenly what happened.

Summer and raasika father was looking all this , they both are feeling proud of raasika. Raasika father was in tears and summer tries to hug him, but he just grab her hand and hold summer throat and pushed her in the door and said while coming closer to her breathing same air .
"dont , i just dont want such a bitch like you in my life".

She slapped him hard across his face and leave from their while crying her heart was not at peace...

(guys i am thinking of making a seprate book of summer and raasika father love story 🤔 what your views please let me know or i can add their moments in this book also , so what did you suggest , pls let me know your views in comment😁 ) and all the silent readers will ignore this request just like they did with all the request 😉😜 but i love you all ❤😍)