ch=47 the glimpse of grey side

Meera hold nivaan hand walk towards car . Driver uncle open the door while seeing those two approach the car.

"nivaan please let me see your wounds " meera said while cupping his cheek.

"Meera what will you do after seeing those and once we reach home you can do whatever  you want jaan now dont be stubborn  ok " nivaan made meera sit beside him .

"let him die meera " meera innervoice of devil said

"no meera at least  for the sake of humanity  help him out " meera angle's  innervoice  replied.

"Ok last try if he refuse now you both will leave me alone "meera said to her innervoice .

"ok both reply "

Before i could say something our car stop at airport  where his private jet is waiting  for us.

Nivaan hold mine hand and then we both board the flight.

There all members of nivaan family was present as soon as they saw us they approach us.

" bhaiya and bhabhi.   dont you guys take more than hour to reach airport what mischief  were you guys doing " summer said by wiggling her brows.

"chup badmash ladki "
(shut up naughty girl)
beautiful aunty said

"Baacha go change your clothes  wear  something  comfortable "
Beautiful aunty said.

"Ok aunty"i said

What aunty ha. now please call me maa.  as i am still young  to be called aunty. Beautiful aunty said while flipping his hair.

"Abhi toh me jaawan hu 😜" angel sing this song.

All of us laugh out loud on this

Angel and summer  accompanied   me and they both provide me a salwar suit of red colour.

"i will trade anything for my short and shirt " i think but didn't voice out loud.

I made an face and then they both laugh out. Then
Angel grab my suit and pass me the crop top with some  denim short .

I grab those and hug her like she give me mine life back. Before she could think i went to washroom and change.

When i come out i free my hair from those bobby pin at holding up my hairstyle, and take a breath of relief  but it doesn't last long as Nivaan was  talking on the phone while sitting lazily on the bed without his shirt.

I looked at him his broad shoulder and his back is a masterpiece  of art created by god and one could easily see his hardwork of gym.

His trouser was hanging  low on hips and while talking  he mess with his hair , he is surely a handsome man and one of the greek god.  The magzine and the journalists  does not do justice to  but at his stomach  there are bandaged which are shooked in blood.

Without looking at me  he said

" take photo it might last long or jaan you just need to  come here and then we can take our relationship on another level  what say"

"How about i just punch on face,  and i dont need a photo as i have seen better  than this " i said while  looking at him.

Within a second i was pinned at wall .

"who" nivaan said

He is having dark look, i feel scared but didn't want to show.

"Meera i said who are those"nivaan punched the wall just a inch from my face.