ch 7 first touch of care

Meera went to temple to give nivaan a parsad. 

But she couldn't find him but hear a voice of crying and by listening to voice and i see the little girl (baby girl who was parvati remember). 

She was crying badly and her whole face become red because of crying and having a problem in breathing.  

Baby what happened why are you crying i asked

She looked me up her brown big eyes were red.

Baacha come here i opened my arms. I feel a sudden urge to protect her with my life .she crawled into my arms. within a min she calm down  

Now tell me baby what happened did someone say something to you, did someone scold you. 

Promise me you will not tell anyone about this its mine and your secret baby girl says. 

Ok promise i said now tell me. 

I heard one aunty said that since my mom is at gone to god  house and don't want to come back they say she died. You know didi they are saying that my father will get remarried to my nanny who used to scold me,  she behaves very nicely with me infront of papa.  But when he leave she scold me and dont give me food for whole day. Said my baby girl. 

My baccha  I said and hugged her like my life depends on her . I am seriously making this bitch nanny pay to hurt my angel. I made a plan in my head. 

Baby listen to me, did you try to talk with your father. I asked 

No didi, he is already stress about business so i don't want to make him sad.  And i have seen him cry at night looking at my mother portrait.then he always come and kiss me on head and went to sleep. And didi i don't have any friends because they say i am bad girl so my mom left me. Said my baby girl. 

Baby don't think like this and who says you don't have any friends I am your friend would you like to be my friend., see i do have a chocolate and brownies and toys so would you like them.she think for couple of seconds  then nodded. 

Ok and come with me ,i took her to infort of idol of lord shiva and say you know my grandmother is also has gone to god house. So when ever i feel bad or good i tell god shiva,he listen to me and solve my problems, when i want to tell something to my grandma i tell him,  he tell my grandmother everything. So whenever you want to tell something to your mom  tell lord shiva . You know he is like our best friend he keep all our secret safe.  So do you want to be his friend, she nooded so go be his friend.

 She surprised me she went down  her knees and join her hand and says lord shiva please be my friend. 

See he said yes i want to be your friend thank you becoming mine friend.you know angel he become friends with only good person so see you are good person.  And dont lets what other say to your mind feel bad. See other was saying  that i don't have a lehenga so i will look bad. 

So do I look bad.  I asked with a pout. 

She shook her head and say you look amazing friend .

Oh my god i didn't know your name and you didn't tell me didi  me your name now how i tell my father who became  my friend .she say dramatically  by looking little Angry Birds. 

Aww ao sweet. I said 

This is not sweet didi i am angry and you are laughing and saying sweet she lord shiva didi doesn't know friendship rule. She said. 

Ok, hi my name is meera ok and my name is rasika .

Then we hear a voice of someone singing  shiv tandav stotram.