ch 54= is nivaan an manwhore

Nivaan pov

The sunlight is passing through the slik curtain and distrubing the sleep of a girl, who was sleeping without any worries of the world.

I closed the door very lightly and make sure that not even a single sound to made.

I see my angle sleeping, her brown hair was spread all over the pillow and since curtains are open the wind is blowing and make the room drop its temperature a bit,

My angel is started searching for some wamth and cover herself with the comforter.

I feel jealous of this comforter it should be my arms and body that should provide the warmth toMy angel , but i am not that lucky, i went towards my angel and went down on my knees and just roam my finger in her features.

I know i am sinner and she is a pure sole which will be tarnished with my touch, but i am selfish i camt let my angel get away from me...
I know i don't deserve her she is my world.

In this world i dont want anything i jist wanted to hug my angle till my heart get satisfied ,but i know that wont be a possible.

So i forced myself and went to the bar and prepare myself a glass of wiskey and take my usal position and observe my angel..

I am so lost in her ,i will destroy every single thing for her happiness even myself.

I see my angel crying and then she started screaming stop stop right there pls dont do this,

I feel like dying, i hold her hard and knocked her back and forth but she is not understanding my touch,

She is using all her will power to push me, i am dying from inside
The mafia don crying like a highschool girl is soo pathetic i know but i dont really care now.
The only thing i want is her to be all right.

After a while she went back to her sleep and i went for my punishment

I know i dont deserve her but i am a selfish bastard that i cant live without her..

I took my belt and strip myself as hard as i could muster.

By remembering every cry and her every hiccup and the stress she went through .
My prior marks has not been fully recovered yet and then the basam with i applied is working like a salt.

This is my punishment atleast that i could do to make up to my sin upyo certain extent

----------------------------------------------
Love you my all readers ❤😍😍😍because of you all this story is still alive so thank you for motivating me every time...
So as an good author now i will update regurally 🤩

Now let me know about your views about this chapter in comment
And who you think is nivaan is calling angel and let me tell you that guys angel is not meera 😁😉😉😉😉😜

So now tell me who is this angel