ch = 48 Royal treatment

My nap was distrubed by summer , ignoring her i just pushed my head more into the pillow and pull the blanket till my face.
But it get snatched by angel within a second.
I shouted what the hell guys.

Angel signalled me to quiet then pointed her finger in left direction. i looked at the direction were she was pointing and see nivaan being shirtless talking on the phone but his eyes are on me like predator looking for his prey.

Summer give me a very heavy lehenga of red colour.

When i looked at her , i see she and angel are dressed same as me just the colour of their lehegas is different .

Summer outfit.

Angel outfit

Angel outfit

Meera outfit.

I stop my urge to rebel and Go just in my shorts but neitherless i don't have a choice.

So i just went to washrrom and tied myself up and went back to room for the torture. (😞Single life is best, marriage literally sucks)

Pros of single life
1) can sleep as much you want.
2)can do whatever you want.
3) eat whenever you want
4)dress up as per your wish
5) being a daughter , your father become your partner in crime. 🤩
6)you can Talk to anyone to anything And your family support you
7)cry a little and get pampered by all the family members 😉
8) no need to face nivaan daily
9)no need to handle nivaan and his crazy bipolar mood swings .

Pros of marriage
1) nothing so far.....

Summer and angel knocked on the door then i realized that i zoned out of a good time.

"Meera are you alright did you sleep inside "angel said from outside.

"yes "i replied back.

Then i open the door and see those two looking at me like i have grown two heads .

"what guys "i asked

"nothing " They replied In union.
Come and tie your lehega and Blouse ok i went back to washroom .

Summer yelled out and said
"meera we are running out of time so please dont sleep inside again"

What if i took more time here and they won't be able to doll me up. And as a result nivaan will leave me as i would be ugly.

Meera inner voice "Ohh really mee he has seen you when you just woke up and that time even drakula look more beautiful than you."

Wah what a inner self i got
" hey i love the way i am and know i am the best beautiful girl, and most importantly i am meera jain "

Noo dear now you are "meera nivaan singhkushwa " my inner self mocked me.

"Meera did you really slept in washroom " angel yelled from outside.

"Coming " i replied and went back to room

They made me sit in dressing table and started to doll me up while i am seeing my phone and reading the book and seeing that how so many reader are commenting on the ch (while my silent readers are busy 😔)

They made me ready and then snatched my phone.

So yes now i am all dressed up and then i looked myself in mirrior

angel said meera sit most important thing is still missing.
then she took out the heavy veil like rani padmavati veil as such. they did one of the senseless thing i could think of they put the veil at my head and covered my face with it .

" guys can i please ask a
question" i asked
Angel hummed as she is holding pins in her mouth. And securing my veil with them.

"why do guys bother to do. My makeup when i need to cover my whole face with veil. ,and who i supposed to walk while this long veil " i asked.

summer and angel shared an eye contact with each other.

"no zip up madam " angel said and the sarcasm can easily been seen in this statement of her.

I did what i wanted to do long time rub my eyes from back of my hand.

They both shouted like i murdered someone.

"Meera dont behave like a children " angel scold me.

After some more time they both finally said i am ready.

we heard a Pilot announced that we are ready to land, will land in next ten minutes.

Me summer and angel come ount and see nivaan and everyone else looking at us open mouth .
Beautiful aunty comes and took out 2000 rs note rotate it from my head and pass it to airhostess This will protect you from evil eyes.

Nivaan come and sit beside me.

Firstly nivaan move out of the plan then lucifer and then mismatched eyes uncle ranisahiba, the the veil gang and next me beautiful auntie and then summer angel and me move out.

After i exist i see more black sea (bodyguard) and more suv waiting for us but nivaan come beside me and hold my hand and made me sit in his royals rollys.
But he didn't sit beside me or anyone else. I was alone in the car which i observe running at the very last row, then i see lucifer and angel sitting in car which is running in between, nivaan car is in the very front.
Ranisahiba car is in very middle.
This arrangement i find very odd.

I slept in car ride. I woke up when rassika shook me and kisses my cheek.

"get up chachi " raasika said.

I become aware of my surroundings then only. Everyone is watching and waiting for me.

I see there are more than 1000 girls wearing same red colour lehenga as me all have veil in their head.

I placed my veil and step out of car.

I couldn't see nivaan or any other family members.

I am now confused. I just wanted to bang nivaan head for not informing me.

I see rassika tug my hand and said "come chachi. "

She run away from me and mingle with red sea.

I followed them then around 100 meter walk they all stop by.
I could not see a single thing because of my veil.

I cant keep my voice in now sobi try to talk to a lady who was walking beside me.
But she didn't reply or even said a word i repeat this to second and third but didn't get a reaction out of anyone.

It looks like i am talking to a robot .

I tried to follow them . But nothing its i am stuck with them, why the hell are you guys not moving.

I tried to uplift my veil but then someone grab my hand and said
"rani sa abhi nhi thodi dar aur "

What the hell guys what going on here.