ch=29 the Murder

Nivaan what the hell are you doing here . I asked

Ashi yell at door with summer

Meera andhar so gai kya
(meera did you sleep inside)

I kicked nivaan but he blocked my attack and just hold me and whispers into my ears

Is there anything you need to tell me about.

I think he got an idea about my leaving but i only get to know it now how can he got a wind of all this an i don't know what to say. By saying this he nuzzled him more into my neck and then he kissed my earlobe. And i just punched him at his stomach but he didn't react as i want and he managed to block it.

Before i could say something we hear like somebody trying to open the door i looked at nivaan he looked at me and then when i tried to free myself from his supersonic grip he just pick me up in his arms like a bride and whispers in my ears

I am waiting for my answer baby.

Dont do that babu sona baby with me i don't like them so please ha i said

Seriously girls blush when they hear things like this nivaan said

You are talking about girls nivaan she is an tomboy ashi said.

by standing at gate with all her balance at the wall staring at us. With smug look at her face

Summer comes hurriedly and look me to nivaan and her mouth got open wide.

What nivaan cant stay away from meera .ashi said

Listening to this nivaan just took me in bridal style in his arms and just kiss mine earlobe and whispers Our talk is not over.

I whispered back Keepe down or i will punch you right on the face.
We hear a throat cleaning sound and that belongs to nivaan parents and that auntie who introduced herself as a Masi of nivaan. And my mother.

I tried to free myself but he just pick me higher than i was before.

Beautiful aunty and uncle and masi auntie was looking at us like they have seen a ghost there expression is similar to summer.
Masi auntie then said in loud voice please pinch me and beautiful auntie did that only she pinch quietly and nicely not like ashi who used to pinch me like diya (reference tmkoc) and jethalal.

I just kicked nivaan legs as a result he slouched down and i free myself from his supersonic grip.

I looked at him he looked like an active volcano which is ready to eruption. But i didn't mind at all i ignored him royally.

Ok since we are here can we go to food court then standing here i am hungry

Tell me a time when you are not hungry. Ashi said

Ok you stay here and we all will go and eat since you are not hungry.

Ashi then tried to catch me as we both slap each other but no since i avoided her. And nivaan

She tried to slap me but i bent down and ashi run behind me and tried to escape her i went to area which is isolated from the rest of the mall and there is the ribbon which says dont enter but i don't know i went there and hear ashi voice in background.

Then i entered a lobby where the screaming sound is coming from the room and when i went there i hear a scream that i cant forget in my dream also it was so painful. Like someone has taken the organ of a person who is screaming.

I see a person with a blood on his mouth and some man are beating him up mercilessly. There is a man with Dragon Tattoo at his neck which is visible to me who is just sitting there and he looked like a person of authority and he is looking very dangerous and then suddenly there is that another person come with have a same pyschic like nivaan but i can't see anything else because someone blocked my view by standing at my view.

I heard a gunshot when i tried to look there the person who is blocking my view leave from their and i see a lifeless body on the ground i am shocked till my core by seeing all this.

I waited for the people to left they went to some corridor at that room right side.

Till the last person went i waited there and then i went from their and move to save my life.

After 5 minutes walk i am not in the isolated area i am feeling like i am inside a white room and this room is getting smaller and smaller and i just fell like i want to throw up those 5 minutes walk looked like lifetime walk to me.
I got collide with someone at my way back but when the person whom i collide with asked am i ok i just nodded and then she said why are you trembling are you fine.
When she tries to touch me i screamed and hurriedly run from there.

I looked for my family and then i see ashi i was so relieved that nothing happened to her i just hugged her like my life depends on her at first she tried to slap me but when she see my condition she immediately hugged me and then she made some phone call and we both leave from their.

I am shaking like a leaf of a plant.

Everything that i see is coming infort of my eyes and i am not able to control myself and i signalled ashi to stop the cab and i throw up all the thing i eat.

Ashi didn't asked me anything for this i am quite thankful and she purchased some water and made me drink and then we leave for my house.

When we reach my house i immediately went to my room and slept.