ch 21 the real life of mumbai

Nivaan pov-:
Doctor Rakesh checked meera legs and he said its fine and ready to go back home. As he applied some ornaments to it. But still i can see some swelling and even here or there she will shout out because of Pain.

I don't think so doctor rakesh as swelling is not down do some ct scan or whatever thing you want but i want her to be fine.we will not repeat the same mistake again. Nivaan said .

Meera looked me with her chocolate brown eyes and in those i could see the anger. But its important to do. What would have happened if I am not with her. This make my blood boil .

I just cant ignore her i try to do but all my walls comes crashing down by her one look. When i see her in pain i feel like someone has took my heart out of my body and hammering it. Its like my soul is crying and i am going crazy.

I just hate this feeling but i can't do anything as per now. so i massage my security to arrange some sequrity guard who will report me everything and anything about her .

Its not that she is most beautiful infact i have seen better looking women than her and they have tried to gain my attention but i am able to ignore them. but i don't know what happened to me when i see her i felt peace when we hugged after my family leave me i never felt peace i am always restless. As a result i become a workaholic. Because of which i become best businesse man. And got first rank in Forbes magazine .i dont give a shit about it but it increases the sale which bring the profit for my company so i let it be.

Meera just puched at my kness and a result i lost my balance but quickly composed myself when i looked her she just ignored me and went out then i notice that no one is present in this room.

I quickly catched up with her as she is on wheelchair what did the doctor say. I asked

You would have known if you were not day dreaming . Meera replied. Waise kon h khalayalo ke rani , she said by wiggling her brows.

Now she move towards reception and demanded to make payment.
I looked at her shocked as this is.
As its my hospital .
Receptionist is looking at me then to her i shook my head.
But the lionesses is out she just pushed herself and saw the figure in destop screen as it will be recorded in the books of account.
She then looked at me and said
Dont underestimate the power of common women(movie chennai express)

She paid the money and went out i took the keys and walked behind her i admire her a lot.

I quickly catched up with her and we both see my car tires are puncture i looked at her she looked at me and shrugs her shoulders.

Ok now she leave her wheelchair and grab a stick which i don't know from where she get it.

What do you think you are doing. I asked her.

Ohh playing volleyball want to join. Me she replied back sarcastically.

Meera you have tried it and look where we end up so its better you dont try now i said very calm tone but she have ever listen to me the ans is no.

Yes because i don't have this she said by showing me her stick .and now where you want me to drop you she asked .

Why do you think i would leave you in this condition. I said by raising my one brows.

Ohh please calm down your alpha male personality and let me do my work. Where are you going to do after mr athanasiou party meera asked me.

I would go to airport as my flight is there which will be around 10 pm today i said by looking at my watch.

Ok so you free. She said and then i saw a mischief glimpse into her eyes. And i smell danger.