ch=38 Another Mrs Nivaan

I tried to open my eyes but it feels like they are glued with each other.

I again tried but cant open them, i feel someone squeezes my left hand, saying something but cant help with hearing,

i tried to squeeze the hand of a person but cant do anything, again i tried but the person didn't get my signal or what. I tried to hearing then i heard nothing just get a glimpse like somebody is moving me or i might be wrong also. I tried to open my eyes now but again those black dots and blacksea appeares and i submitted myself to those.

Meera abhi uth ja barna Chappal se marugi i heard (get up meera or else i will beat you with my sandals)

I see ashi is holding my hand and crying and it is first time , i have ever seen her cry and i tried to focus on this moment without even blinking i am seeing her and just wanted to hear her true feeling.

But she didn't disclose further than this my bad i know.

She looked at me and when she see that i am looking at her ,she just slapped me tightly.

What the hell are you doing here nurse shouted from gate
Ash look at her like ahe will kill her and to handle this i said

Water please, nurse she just give that to me and then she went and did something to my glucose bottle and went outside while glaring at ashi.

Then i observed my surroundings that i am in typical indian rajasthan room and observe all curtains are drawn so that not even sunlight could come.

Ashi kya chal raha h aur hum kha h. I asked

Aur kha tumhare susral me h
she replied while drinking water

Ha ha very funny ab sabh sahi bata kha h hum i said

Sachi me hum tumhare susral me h ranisa she said while eating some fruits.

Ashi i need an advice i think i can't tolerate to be in this relationship anymore.

Why is that meera she said by looking directly into my eyes and i could see that she is Concerned about me.

We are not Made for each other And i can't tolerate him and i don't want to spend my life with him we have a huge difference that we cant fill up even if we want to . I said ,

i know i am hidden the actual reason But i can't help but worried about the safety of my loved ones.

Our talk was interrupted by a girl who is very much younger than me. she looked scared like she has just seen a ghost and she is breathing heavily due to running.

Kya hua here have some water i said.
Ranisa aap ko hukum ne darbaar me bulaya h. woh woh maharaj kuch ho gaya h rani sa.

I didn't know who is maharaj but i leave my bed and run then the girl guide us through different lanes and corridors ashi and me are sweating like a pig.

We entered a hall which is so huge like a hall which we see in movie bahubali and nivaan is sitting at a throne with beautiful aunty and mismatch eyes uncle and summer at left and above the throne of nivaan there is one more throne at which a old man just like my grandfather age is sitting.

All eyes are on us then suddenly i see where nivaan is sitting there is one girl sitting wearing a red rajasthani traditional attire and with heavy jewellery that even if i die i wouldn't like to wear it.

By looking at us all faces colour was gone pale and everyone is looking like they have seen a ghost.
Then someone from back announced that some king and queen is coming up.

Summer try to come over to us but since the old maharaj annouced that all will stay in their place only .

We both went to side but there are people with sword block our way and we both looked at each other and stay where we are.

Ashi yeh kya ho raha h i whispered.
(whats going on)
Mujhe kya pta yeh old hag kon h. meera aur yeh nivaan ke saath ladki kon h.
(i don't know who is this old man and who is this girl and why is she sitting with nivaan)
Ashi dekh na, sahi se toh uski wife lakti h yay! Me azzad ho gai thank you god for this me 101 coconut ka parsad chana ke liye ready hu .
(look carefully ashi, is she his wife yay! Now i am free from this relationship. Thank you god i am ready to offer 101coconut to you)

The king with queen come and with their bodyguard and
Ashi whispered in my ears koi purani historical movie ka scene nhi lag raha h.

Yaar yeh nivaan mafia tha seedha historical fiction ka prince kaise ban gaya my inner self said
Kuch toh galat h daya (ref cid show)

Ashi me and you are the only ones present here where are other family members. I asked

Since grandpa is facing health issues he is in hospital and since you were unconscious so only i stay back.

Abhi kaise h health baba ki kya hua tha ashi why the hell qre you telling me all this now you should have informed me earlier na

I shouted at her and tried to leave from their but those lapdogs of that old hag has blocked my path.

Bhaisabh hum ko jane do warna hum aapko maar kar bhi ja sakte h so please ha let us go. I said by grinding my teeth.

I dont know how everyone become silent abd all are looking at me, i realized this only when ashi puched my elbow.

The old hag who ordered to stay us asked in a very loud voice to us. Kya ho raha h waha par.

One of lap dog said maharaj yeh ladki natak kar rahi h.

Ohhh aap kon h beta maharaj asked me

Ji hum meera h aur yeh meri sakhi ashi h. I ans

Aap dono yaha is haal me kya kar rahi h. Aur yaha aap ko kon laya h .maharaj asked

Summer then said this girl are my friends and i brought them here.

Rajkumari ki saakiya h yeh inka adar kiya jaye and beta if you require any thing else please let me know. The maharaj said.

Ab sab ko suchit kiya jata h maharaj Rudra singhkushwa ke yuvraaj nivaan singhkushwa ka engagement maharaj raj rajvanshi ki rajkumari panjali se hoti h aur aaj se hi sare paja ko raj mahal me aane ki anumati h.
This was announced by a chief commander officer .

I grab ashi phone and record all this and went to my family group and send it immediately and i even send to me and further clarification i save it to drive and send an email to my account.

Now i am dancing and hugged ashi and then summer come running into me i hug her hard and started dancing.

My eyes met that girls eyes i congratulate her and smile and then my eyes meet nivaan eyes his eyes are red and he is looking or you can say shooting glared at me.

I went towards those two and their was a line but i made ky way and hug her and said congratulations.

Nivvaan just grab my hand but i hugged him and took that girl hand and put it in his hand and said may god bless you congratulations mr and mrs singhkushwa.