ch =45 the best bride

Changes are part of everyone life,  but are all changes are good for the person, sometimes changes brings more misfortune than someone can imagine and the worst part of changes are they cant be redo like once the change happened you cant go back to the position.

I am thinking about this only, i know i am the depressed but that the only thought which is running around my head.

Meera you look  so beautiful ashi voice pulled me out

Ohh say something which i don't know i said and flip my hair.
And get an stink eye from my hairstylist who was doing ironing of my side hair from past one hour.

Baby you look..........  Ashi said

Let me completely your sentence  sexy you know i am sexy and i know it  ranveer singh dialogue i said blinking at the end

Meera baby are you u know we both still have time we could runaway . We would live happily ever after.

Ashi baby just dont crush the happiness of karan who is eagerly waiting for you by his arms open. I said

Who karan kon h yeh meera ab kya kiya tune ashi said while giving me stink eye.

Bewakoof ladki yaad h abni company me ek karan tha finaxe dept me jis ke saath humne luch bhi kiya tha.. I said while making an attempt to  her remember.

Ha woh... Haa woh but kon.

I throw mine sandal at her

She dodged it and then she throw the same sandal at me.

And ladies and gentlemen  the world war gas started now
Whose team are you in meera or ashi ( author is in ashi team😎) (comment below , and thanks again for beautiful souls who comment and follow or like my work😍😍😍😍) (silent readers pls ignore this comment same way like u ignore commenting, like etc😎)

After that i throw an makeup brush at her,  she dodged and run and grab an cushion and throw at me.

That exactly hit my face, and this buffalo  girls is laughing like an henna.

Ashi beta tera toh game bajana pedega. I said

I grab her hair she grab mine and then she shouted like she is going to die. But i can see her smug look  .

She then punced he straight in stomach.

Then i see yash and vivaan standing at gate making a vedio of us. While laughing like heena

Vivaan said i think meera will win.
na woh nhi  ashi ko dekh kya maast laat mari h wohi jeetegi

Chal bet lagi 1000 rs ki chal lagi both said.

Now yash is guiding moves to ashi and vivaan to me.

Meera right lag par maar, aashi slap her hard yash said.

Kutti bal chod de i said.
Nhi maat chod na wohi apni strength h ashi yash adviced.

Since i punched ashi and grab her hair and slapped her hard.

But vivaan is so close to ashi and making continuously comment.

Ashi grab him by his hair and slapped him hard across his face.
Yash goes out of the room while recording us for a safety purposes.

I leave ashi hair and then everything stopped for a second  vivaan was standing in shock  ,yash and me are looking at those two and i am clueless  and then i laughed. Yash join me and then ashi also laughed and then vivaan slapped ashi across her face.

Now everyone wwf is between ashi and vivaan

Ashi said kutta ab dekh tu.

But guys ashi slapped me first and then vivaan

Then we both went towards her and i sit on her stomach and vivaan held her hand and then we both are going to slapped her.

But then i hear my mother especially   schout meera aaj ke din toh sudhar ja.
Itni badi ho gai h phir bhi dimaag nhi h baacho bhi nhi ladte h aise jungli ke tarah.

Kon kahega yeh ladki ki shaadi h.

Vivaan tum bhi bheno par haath utha te ho Besharam  aise koi maarta h.

Meera dekh jara khod ko mirrior me bhuti lag rahi h..
Kya sabh bolte the meri bati aise sudar lag thi h shaddi me and look at mine she is looking likee a beggar even bagger are more sensable then you beth ja and ja jakar face wash kar ke aa jaldi  baarat aane wali h.

And you ashi ashi mother said yeh koi jagah h yeh sab karne ki nhi koi time h yeh sab ka  bhagwaan yeh ladki kab badi hogi jis din yeh mature hogi us din me ganga me bath karugi
(i dont know the spelling of bath in hindi 😅)

Kab yeh baache kutte and cat ke tarah jhagda leave karege
One of the inglish aunty said
Yes inglish she speak one word of eng and hindi mix so we name her that only.

We all heard dhrum and dhol voice, then one of the cutest little girls with two ponytail  come and said baarat aa gai chachi.

Ohh no ohh no ohh noo nooo noo. I said

My mother just transfer into hulk band i can see tbe smoke comimg out of her ears.

One of the makeup artist come just to give mine final touch and when she looked at me she literally  shout out loud.
And this mine mother another reason to taunt me  dekh  jara meera dulhan ko dekh kar sab bolte h kitni sundar h and tujhe dekh kar insaano ki chekh nikal gai.

I shouted at her, then mine father come and said meera you look perfect i was thinking  for once you will look like a girl and i will get senti but now you look perfect. Who did this, i pointed at ashi then yash said papa mene pura recording banaya h, good work my father took out 2000 rs note and then rotated it across mine head and give it to yash for this work.

Papa aap bhi.

And mrs chaturvedi barat has arrived  so for rituals please come down.