I was tired of listening to her. So I just slept.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"What's your name dear?" my father asked the young crackhead before us as I drank my brandy.

"Whatever you want it to be." She winked, and I almost puked.

My father on the other hand just leered. "I think Julia Roberts is the only one who can do that line."

"Redheads your thing?" She pouted, which was also sickening, as she twirled her brown hair.

"My wife's my thing," he replied, taking a seat before her. "And your life should be your thing. You see, the only thing that is keeping you alive right now is the thought that you may know something. If you don't, well . . ."

He just stopped, and the whore began to shake. "I need something to get the edge off."

Rolling my eyes, I forced myself not to snap her neck.

"What's your poison?" Minho said, walking over to the tray of drugs Jimin laid out for him.

That got the girl to perk up like a bitch in heat. "Heroin and Cocaine."

"Somebody's a rock star," my father said. "But let's not get greedy. Pick one."

She pouted once again, and once again, I was torn between puking and ripping her lips off.

"Heroin," she said, and my father grabbed the injection before handing it to her.

"Do you need help?" he asked.

But the girl just shook her head untying her halter-top and using it as a tourniquet with no shame that her breasts were exposed to the world. Moaning out as though she was at the peak of a climax, she rode the wave of poison in her veins.

"Druggies man," Suho whispered in disgust. This was a constant reminder why none of them were allowed to do any shit.

"Where's your boss, dear?" Minho asked her softly.

"I don't know." She smiled, and I felt myself losing control. "They said they were going to Finland. No one ever checks Finland."

"Did they tell you this?" Minho questioned looking back at me.

She shook her head like a child "Nope. Jihun had just finished fucking me. He's an ass. He left me high and dry. I was almost begging. But nope, he was done and wanted me out. So I went in the shower and heard him talking to some redheaded bitch. Ha-ha, you both like redheads."

"Do you know anything else?" Minho asked her. "This could save your life."

"I'm horny. Can I get a last fuck instead of a last meal?" She grinned reaching for my father's crotch.

I was tired of her. Nodding over to him, he held a gun to her skull. "This isn't jail. You don't even get a last prayer."

Her body slumped over the table with the fucking needle still in her arm. Minho just looked at her in disgust—the mask of kind smiles was gone—the man who stood in front of me was the same man who made me who I was today. Shaking his head, he put another two in her before handing the gun over to Jimin.

"Such a fucking idiot." He frowned, pulling out his electric cigarette. It was the only compromise my mother would allow him.

"So Finland then?" Namjoon asked me.

"No, not until we know for sure. I don't believe we have any men there but double-check and pull them out. I don't want them catching on. Besides I still need to talk it over with my wife," I replied as I opened the door.

"Is she speaking yet?" my father asked, but he knew the answer.

"No, no she isn't, but she will." I had to believe she would snap out of it.

"Don't give up hope, son."

Easier said than done.

Y/N'S POV

Day 14

"I had a crush on you," Namjoon whispered from his spot at the foot of the bed. "Crush is such a stupid word. It was more like lust. I shouldn't be telling you about it, but I'm hoping you will get pissed and kick my ass. You know, like Bloody Min would. I know Taehyung would skin me alive. No seriously, he actually had us skin one of the Songs. It's like he is going through a historical Roman torture manual and just picking shit. I wouldn't be shocked if we crucified someone next."