"Shouldn't you be guarding Y/N?"

He smiled. "Jin, Jimin, and Suho are all standing watch."

I said nothing, and he looked at the babies.

"I keep trying to wonder what ours will look like. Taehyung was so happy. He was kind of high all time."

Again, I said nothing.

"Eun—"

"What Joon?" I snapped. "You want me to give you the time of day because you sat outside my door and played music? But you wouldn't give me the time of day even after I let you fuck me any way you pleased."

He took my hand and kissed it before taking a step back, not speaking any longer. When I looked through the glass, a few of the babies were crying.

"See what you did?"

NAMJOON'S POV

I couldn't help but smile at her. Even now as she cursed me out, as she should have, I smiled. She had killed someone. She was in the east wing when the bombs went off, and she fought her way to the safe room. A knife right in the motherfucker's throat. If I didn't know better, I would say I was falling in love with her all over again. But the truth was, I had never stopped loving her. I never could. I could wait her out. I could take every jab as long as I got her in the end.

JISOO'S POV

Staring at my phone, I read Jin's text message over again. It was all that was keeping me together right now.

I love you and the moment I can, I will be at your side. I'm so sorry I wasn't before.

I tried to breathe. I tried to think. But all I could feel were the hands of those men. I almost fell out of my seat when Ari took a seat beside me.

"You were raped once weren't you?" she asked me, and I did, in fact, stop breathing.

"What? Why would you say—"

"Don't insult me by lying." She smiled sadly. "I know what a rape victim looks like, and I also know what it feels like when Y/N saves you from it. She takes you and she makes you unstoppable. She gives you your power back. She brings you back to life. So the next time a guy thinks he can ever lay a hand on you, you can show him what it feels like to piss off God himself."

With that, she left me wondering who her criminal was and what had she done to him.

Y/N'S POV 

Day 5

"Taehyung can be such an ass sometimes," Eunha said as she fluffed my pillow. "You should be resting in the summer house drinking a Sex on the Beach and watching the Young and the Restless. But instead, he has us all on lockdown. Can you believe that? We're on house arrest!"

I said nothing.

Sighing, Eunha fell onto the bed next to me. "I killed someone."

I said nothing.

"Right, that's probably not a big deal to you," she whispered. "But for me it's a huge deal. He came out of nowhere and I just reacted. Ari told me to always carry at least two knives on me at all times, so I did. I still do. And that day I just pulled them out . . . and killed. But you know the most fucked up part?"

Again, I said nothing.

"I didn't care," she said. "The prick came into my home and tried to hurt me. And when I threw the blade right into his jugular, blood went everywhere. But all I could think was, 'fuck this asshole better not have AIDS.' That's fucked up right? I'm a good person. I was a good person. Before, I would be freaking out, praying over him or something, and yet all I wanted to do was kick his ass because he might have just given me AIDS."

Nothing. I said nothing.

"Y/N, please speak to us. It's been five days. At least say something. Anything," Eunha begged me, but I couldn't.

Shifting onto my side, I tried to go back to sleep. I just wanted the darkness. I just wanted to sleep. It was the only time I felt anything.

"We love you, Y/N." It was the last thing I heard before the darkness returned . . . thankfully.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Where are Jihun and Saige?" Jin yelled. The prisoner he was speaking to dangled from the ceiling in front of us as I cut into my steak.

"Go fuck yourselves," the fool choked out.

Jin looked to me, and I simply nodded while taking a bite of the bloody beef in front of me.

Taking the drill from Namjoon, Jin held the point to the man's collarbone.

"Last chance. Where are Jihun and Saige?" Jin asked again.