Y/N'S POV

I groaned as we walked into the study. "Thank motherfucking God."

Taehyung handed me a glass of brandy, reminding me, once again, that I needed to have someone set up my wine in here. "I'm surprised you didn't kill her when she asked if you were pregnant," he said, watching me carefully as I drank.

"Me, too. Apparently, marriage has made me soft," I replied, turning back to the paperwork on the desk before us.

He wrapped his arms around me slowly, and I felt my body automatically begin to relax into him. I wasn't sure when it started, or if it was due to all the sex, but it did that now. My body now knew his touch and was accepting of it, in fact, it enjoyed it. I enjoyed it.

What the fuck was happening to me?

"Taehyung , we need to make sure everyone believes Jaemin killed my father and prepare for Italy," I murmured, but he just kissed along my shoulder and neck. "I'm serious. Cork your cock, and let's finish this before Evelyn drags us out for the dinner."

He groaned, pulling away, and my body instantly missed his warmth. Drinking some more, he sat down, looking at the file after I pushed it toward him.

"Six of Jihun's most prized cars will be en route from Suvereto to Lucignano. It's about one hundred and four miles, but they will take the back roads because it's safer and the roads are clear of police. I don't care if they are Jihun's men or not, they are still men," I replied, showing him the map.

He looked at me with an eyebrow raised and with a twinge of lust as always. He was such a fucking sex addict.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"It means if they have dicks, they are male. If they are male, and you put them behind the wheel of a multimillion dollar sports car, they will break the speed limit. They will race each other, because males have to prove they are better in everything." I rolled my eyes.

He glared up at me as he gripped my arm. "You know I hate it when you refer to any other man's dick but mine."

"Get over it, it's not like I'm sucking it," I said, glaring at his hand. He had one second to let go before I cut it off.

"Fuck, Y/N. Why must you always try to piss me off?" His eyes narrowed before he finally let me go.

"The Korean Royal Couple, remember? That means I embody freedom of fucking speech."

Before he could reply, there was a knock on the door.

"Great. It's your mother." I sighed and prepared myself to be civil.

Rolling his eyes, Taehyung turned toward the door. "Enter."

However, the person who entered was not Evelyn, but Namjoon, whose eyes were dark and his jaw set.

"The new Seoul Police Superintendent is here and wishes to speak with you," he said, glowering. I looked back to Taehyung who was now sitting up straight in his chair scowling at the door with the promise of death and blood in his eyes. This Taehyung I found to be the sexiest of all.

"Bring him through," he said softly.

Namjoon stepped aside, allowing a middle-aged man, though younger than I would think a Superintendent would be, to step forward. Beside him, another man around his age entered. They both looked unafraid, which meant they were either naïve or stupid.

"Thank you, Namjoon," Taehyung called out. Namjoon eyed the officers, his jaw grinding, before walking out and shutting the door behind him.

"Superintendent Baek Chen is it? What brings you to my neck of the woods?" Taehyung asked as I took a seat on the desk crossing my legs.

"Yes it is, Mr. Kim," he said before glancing at me. "We came to talk to you privately."

Privately? This mother-fuckering bitch.

"I think I'll stay," I said as kindly as possible, before Taehyung could speak.

Taehyung snickered, leaning back in his chair. "Well, you heard the lady."

"As you know, Mr. Kim, in fact, I'll call you Taehyung , I'm the new Superintendent because the former decided to retire early. I was chosen by the good people of Seoul to make this city safe. Something it hasn't been in a long fucking time. I know who you are. I know what you do, and I'm here to warn you that your days of walking all over the law are over. I won't stop until you and the rest of your kind are where you belong. Behind bars reaching for soap."

Taehyung laughed, looking at me. "Sweetheart, we really have to start voting. Look what happens when we don't. Some idiot gets a badge and a gun and tries to pick a fight."

...........................................................................................................................................................