A Night Of Fantasies

Warning: Adult Content

Chapter Thirteen!

A Night Of Fantasies

31st December 2003 - The Beverly Hills Mansion

The colourful  lights of Los Angeles were bright tonight, the streets were bustling with life and music. It was New Years Eve, the last day of 2003. Some parts of the world had already welcomed in the New Year, it would soon be Los Angeles turn to celebrate with the rest of the world.

Albany was sitting in the back of Secondo's convertible with Terzo, the roof of the vehicle was shielding them from the breeze of the highways. It was just after 6pm, the evening was still young. Albany had gotten dressed in a hurry, she had tied her hair up with silver hair clip. She had chosen to wear her red high necked double layer lace dress with some red heels. It was the only dress she had that wasn't black, it matched the red laced mask Terzo had given her before they left the Ministry. But she still felt guilty about leaving their Father by himself, he would be alone for the New Year. 

The vehicle turned right into a driveway, the sound of music and laughter filled the air. Albany couldn't see much from the backseat of the car, but she soon noticed the vast mansion ahead of them. It was lit up with white lights, there was people dressed in costumes walking through the open front doorway. Pulling up outside of the mansion Secondo took his car keys from the ignition and opened the door, he then threw them at a Valet while he got out of his convertible. Terzo got out of the vehicle next, he then helped his Sister out of the vehicle. Albany took a looked around the driveway, the mansion setting was lavish. There was a stone fountain in the middle of the driveway and neat rows of hedges, she noticed a marvel statue of a woman on the front lawn. Her thoughts were disturbed by Secondo's voice, his speaking tone was excitable.

" I will meet you both inside!" Secondo said.

" Don't go too far, Brother!" Terzo said.

Albany watched Secondo hurrying up the stone stairway leading towards the mansion, he disappeared through the open doorway. Terzo offered his Sister his arm, she gladly took it and walked up the stairway with him. They entered the mansion together, the sight that greeted them was chaotic. People where dancing and drinking alcoholic beverages, the music was blaring from some unknown place. There were colourful lights and people dressed in costumes, the atmosphere was enjoyable. A person wearing a goat's head was the center of attention for some odd reason, they were being kissed my countless strangers. Albany spotted Secondo necking back shots of whiskey, she had no idea how he had gotten to the bar so quickly. Her thoughts soon turned to how they would get back home to the Los Angeles Ministry, they had arrived in Secondo's convertible.

" How will we get home if Secondo is drinking?" She asked.

" Don't worry, Sister." He said with a reassuring smile. " I will make sure we both get home safely, but for now we need to speak about the night of celebrations before us."

" Okay." She said.

" There is a few rules you will have to follow at the New Year Soiree." He said, his gaze met with her own. " Always keep your mask on, don't let anyone see your face. Don't go to the upstairs chambers, there will be sexual escapades for most of the night. Don't take drinks from strangers, always get your own. Also keep your drinking to a certain level, I don't want to be the one explaining to Papa why you have a hangover."

" Okay, is that all?" She asked.

" Don't go anywhere with Secondo, but we probably won't see him for the rest of the night." He said.