The Chapel Of Love

Chapter Thirty-Two!

The Chapel Of Love  

22th October 2018 - The Los Angeles Ministry

Adult Warning: Sexual Content

The Los Angeles Ministry was silent, the working day had come to an end. The hallways had been decorated with orange and black paperchains, the candelabra lights lining the hallways had been changed from white to red. His dark excellency would be visiting the unholy church in nine days time, but there would be one person missing from the All Hallows' Eves celebrations. Copia would be leaving in a days time, his upcoming tour was creeping ever closer. A Pale Tour Named Death was starting in Grand Prairie in Dallas on the 25th of October, he would be travelling around the United States until the 15th of December with his ghouls. 

Albany was busy in the chapel, her Father had asked her to prepare the altar for an early morning blessing for the Cardinal's departure. Sister wanted a ritual blessing to be preformed by Papa Nihil on Cardinal Copia before he and the ghouls left for their two month tour. It was an odd request, but Nihil had agreed to do it since Sister had asked him. He still had a soft spot for his former lover, he would do anything to please her since she returned to the unholy church. Placing the incense sticks in their holders Albany began arranging some red roses from the Ministry's garden in a vase, she had already polished the golden grucifix and made sure the crimson runner had been smoothed out. The candles were in their golden holders and the altar had been wiped down before she had started the preparations, it was beginning to look ritual ready.

Taking another rose from a bucket near her feet Albany slid it into the golden vase, the scent of the floral displace was sweet and pleasing. Footsteps entering the chapel soon caught her attention, her gaze was met by a familiar face. It was Copia, he was dressed his black cassock. He waved his fingers at her while he made his way down the aisle, she waved her fingers back at him. Albany had been spending her Friday nights with Copia for the last month, they had restarted their game nights not long after he had returned from his introduction tour. She was enjoying getting to know him again, he was always the perfect gentleman. She had forgotten how sweet and playful he could get at times, he was fun to be around. His grumpy ways also amused her, he could get sulky when he didn't win on games night. The troll trophy had returned to his room, she allowed him to win when they played dominoes. Copia stopped near the front pew, his finger tips coming together he curiosity eyed up the altar before his voice broke the silence of the chapel.

" Hi, hello!" He said.

" Hello, Copia." She said while her gaze returned to the altar. " Have you packed your luggage for the tour yet?"

" My packing is almost done..." He replied. " The tour bus is ready for the morning, the Clergy has already sent our equipment ahead to Grand Prairie. It's all going to plan, I'm very excited about my upcoming tour."

" That's good to hear." She said.

" Albany, are you doing anything right now?" He asked.

" I just need to finish preparing the altar for your ritual blessing, but after that I'm free." She said.

" That's good, very good." He said.

" Do you need help with something?" She asked.

" Actually I was hoping to spend some of the evening with you before I leave for my tour." He said.

" We can do that." She said before she glanced at him over her shoulder. " I'll make us some coffee, then we can spend the rest of the evening together. If you want I can help you finish your packing. I can fold your clothes and roll your socks, it will stop them from getting creased in the suitcase."

The Ministry Child: From The Pinnacle To The Pitजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें