A Start Of Something New

Chapter Thirty-Three!

A Start Of Something New 

1st of January 2019 - The Los Angeles Ministry

Adult Warning: Sexual Content

The hallways of the Ministry were silent, but the night was still young. The New Year was finally here, the unholy church had celebrated until the early hours. But that didn't mean the Clergy were not working on the next part of Cardinal Copia's tour, it may be New Year's Day but there was plenty of work to do before February. The year ahead for Papa Nihil's prodigy would be long and tiring, he would be touring the globe with his ghouls. 

Albany had attended the Ministry's New Year's Eve party with her Father, the higher ranking members of the Clergy had been invited too. They were throwing a party on the fourth floor in one of the consulting rooms, it was a small gathering. Sister Imperator and Copia had been invited, she had decided to not throw one of her soirées this year at her mansion. 

The wine had been flowing and appetisers had been serviced, the music was bringing people to the makeshift dance floor. The new generation of ghouls had joined the party, they were keeping Copia company while Sister Imperator mingled with the guests. One of the ghouls had delivered a note to Albany from Copia at the party, she had made sure it had been kept hidden from her Father. Papa Nihili had decided to play his saxophone due to the horror of some of the other guests, he still had his Papa groove but he had become rusty with his musical talents. He needed more practice if his plans to accompany Copia on one of his tour dates was to happen. Sister Imperator had announced the New Year count down, the chimes of midnight echoed throughout the unholy church. Cheers and New Year wishes filled the air, the year 2019 had finally arrived.

Copia and Albany had managed to slip away not long after the chimes of midnight were heard, they had the chance to celebrate the New Year together without the knowledge of their superiors. They had shared a New Year's kiss in the elevator, it had gotten heated the minute the doors to the fifth floor slid open. Copia's hands soon began to wander while they stumbled out of the elevator together, the buttons on the back of Albany's dress had already been unfastened. Guiding his now found lover towards the wall Copia's hands caressed her hips, his body pressing against her own he passionately kissed her lips. Albany draped her arms around his shoulders, she knew he planned to take her in the middle of the hallway if they didn't make it to the lounge. Her hands sliding over his shoulders and down his arms Albany pulled her lips away from his own, their gaze soon met. She gazed into his eyes while she cupped his face, her voice broke the silence between them.

" Not here, Copia." She said.

" Right, right..." He said.

" Let's go to the lounge like we planned." She said.

Albany took his hand in his own, she lead him along the hallway towards the lounge with heist. Her hand slipping from his grasp she entered the dimly lit lounge first and stopped near the coffee table, the scene that greeted her was cosy. Candles were burning in their holders on the mantelpiece, the fireplace was casting a warm glow. There was folded blankets and pillows on the armchair, it seemed like Copia had planned ahead long before the ghoul had given her the note at the party. Her attention was soon caught by the door closing, she watched him locking it. The lounge went silent while Copia turned around to face her, his finger tips coming together he spoke with the woman he adored.

" This is better, yes?" He asked.

" This is perfect." She smiled.

A smile crept across Copia's features before he removed his cape and hung it over the back of an armchair, his fingers fumbling he began to unbutton his cassock. A laugh escaped her lips when she noticed him getting inpatient with his buttons, she immediately approached him and helped him with the last few buttons. Copia allowed her to remove his cassock, she hung it with the rest of his garments. She lovingly smiled at him and ran her hands up his chest, his hands pulled at the sleeves of her dress. Albany felt him sliding her dress away from her shoulders, the warmth of his lips brushed against her neck. Closing her eyes Albany inhaled his scent, her body quivered at the sensation of her dress falling around her ankles. She felt his hands running over her curves, his lips trailed kisses down her neck and along her collarbone. She opened her eyes when she heard Copia say her name, their gaze met for a brief moment. His voice was filled with lust, he rested his thumb beneath her chin while he drank in her nearly naked form.