𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓..|| 𝟐𝟒.)

"You wanna go to the club?" I asked

"Yeh, ricks right. I'm lame, I'm always in my house. I never leave my room unless I'm at school. I should have fun while I can." Luxury says.

"Are you sure?" I asked her-"mhm." She hums, looking at me. "Why? Do you not wanna go?" She asked me. "No I do but how are we gonna go. I don't think your parents will be down with you going to a club." I say.

She laughed-"I'm sure they'll be fine with it. My parents are weird, they're like Wattpad parents." She said-I laugh," you're right." I say.

"Alright, pick me up at 5?" She smiled-I nod, holding the side of her neck and placing my lips on hers.

The kiss was only a second but it felt like an hour-"alright, love you, see you later!" She yelled as she ran downstairs-leaving my house.

"Love you too.." I whisper-letting out a sigh as I plop down on my bed.

The club.

Full of men, drunk men.

I'll have to keep an eye on her-especially if she drinks. I don't want anyone guy looking at her.

"Yo, what's with the long face?" I look over and see Rick-standing in the doorway, his arms crossed. "I was just thinking." I say-grabbing my phone and opening it:

"Thinking about what?" He asked-"luxury going to the club tonight, with us." I say. "Ah, you're worried she gonna find some hot drunk guy?" He chuckled.

"Haha, so funny." I say sarcastically.

"Don't worry man, she'll be fine and she's madly in love with you so don't worry about her finding another guy." He said. I laughed-"did you know?" I asked him.

"What? That you two were in love with each other and didn't actually hate each other? Yeh, yeh I did." He smirked-I chuckled, "of course you did." He laughed.

"Alright, ima get ready for the club. You should too, you look homeless." He spoke-leaving my room.

I laughed-turning my phone off and getting off my bed.

I walk to my dresser-grabbing a black button up and some black jeans.

I have a weird feeling about tonight..

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Holy shit.." I whisper when luxury walks out of her house.

She looked fucking gorgeous. The black dress she wore hugged her body in all the right ways. It was short but not too short. She wore black knee high heels and overall just looked beautiful.

The dress had a slit down the side-showing off her thigh.

I could feel my pants tightening as I looked at her-"Jesus." I groan, shifting my legs.