𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓..|| 𝟒.)

"Then he said, 'that's what I'm trying to find out' can you believe him?!" I yell

Rick chuckled-"you told him you'd let me take your virginity if you really wanted to get it over with. He's obviously jealous since we are brothers and we fight over everything." He said.

"Well I want someone I trust and love to be my first. Losing your virginity is a special thing and I don't want some fuck boy to take that away from me." I say-crossing my arms.

"If you really think about it, Asher isn't a fuck boy. Him and Ivy have been fucking for about a month and she's the only girl I've seen him bring home. He told me that he ended things with her cause she was getting to attached." Rick said.

"But he's still fucked over 10 different girls-he's a fuck boy." I say-walking to my locker.

"Plus, we hate each other. Why would I let my enemy take my virginity? I'm not in some fucking Wattpad book." I say-opening my locker and grabbing my English book.

Rick laughed-"so you really wouldn't let him pop your Cherry even if it was Jsut you two left on the entire planet?" He asked.

"If it was just me and him left on the entire planet then I'd just off myself." I say. Rick rolled his eyes-"why do you guys hate each other so much?" I shrug-"that's actually a good question but I feel like I'm the only one who hates him. All he does is flirt with me." I say.

"Maybe it's a one sided hate. You think he hates you so you hate him and he knows you hate him so he teases you." Rick shrugs. "That...was so confusing." I say.

"Maybe you're hating him cause you think he hates you. And he knows you hate him so he's teasing you-Y'know, like one of those Wattpad books." I laugh.

"Except in the Wattpad books they fuck. That's not what this is." I say.

"Well, anyway-Roxy and me are skipping-we're gonna go to her house." Rick smirked-"make sure you wear a condom." I say. He laughed-"love you, have fun in class!" I wave bye and he leaves as I make my way to English.

I like school-sometimes.

The only thing that sucks about it is that me and Asher have every class together and we sit next to each other in every class.

Ricks question popped up into my head again-"why do you guys hate each other so much?" You probably think Asher likes me since you've only seen his flirty side-just wait.

I think about ricks question-why do we hate each other?

When we were kids we were best friends-when did it go wrong?

"Luxury, why didn't you come to my birthday party yesterday? I turned 15, You're my best friend, you should've been there." Asher said.

I frown-"I'm sorry ashy, Bobo...he passed away." I whisper-tears streaming down my cheek.

"Okay? And? It's Jsut a dog! You think a dog dying is more important than your best friend's birthday?" Asher yelled.