𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓..|| 𝟑𝟎.)

;)

;)

"Oh god.." I moan.

My fingers grip onto Asher's hair as his tongue circles around my clit painfully slow. "Asher..faster." I whine.

I could feel him smirk against me and I groan-he continued to go slow it was as if he was waiting for me to beg even more.

I was so clouded by lust that I'd do anything to feel my release. "Asher..please, please go faster.." I moan. He finally obeyed my request and circled my clit faster.

The warmth of his tongue sent waves of pleasure through my body-I don't know why I didn't do this sooner.

"So close.." I whine.

His tongue slid down my folds-the tip of his tongue entering my slowly. I close my eyes-pink covering my cheeks as a whine left my lip.

His tongue slid back up to my clit-my huddle of nerves throbbing with anticipation.

"Please.." I whine.

His hands grip my thighs harder as his tongue start going faster-I swear he is not fucking human.

"Fuck.." I moan-resting my head back as my legs started shaking slightly Z my orgasm rushed through my body as I came in his mouth.

He sat up and I cover my face-he chuckled, "stop getting so embarrassed. Pleasure is something almost ever body wants so there's nothing to be embarrassed about." He said.

"You offers to eat me out to make me feel better about you 'not' being mad at me..I didn't ask.." i blush. "But you also didn't say no.." he said-lifting my shirt up slightly and kissing my stomach.

I hum-my body and mind still on cloud nine.

"I'll get you some water, be right back love." I smile as he got up-leaving the room.

My parents were finally back-it was now 10PM and almost every in this hotel was sleeping.

Once I get my water-I'll be sleeping too.

Asher came back after about 5 minutes. He sat next to me and handed me the cold water bottle. "Thank you." I say. He already had it opened so I just took a sip out of it.

"Wanna go to that cool museum tomorrow?" Asher asked. "Yeh, sure." I say-taking another swig of my water before putting the lid back in and placing it in the side table desk.

I then lay my head on Asher's bare chest. "Then after that we could go get some ice cream or something, I heard it'll be over 100 tomorrow. Perfect weather for ice cream.." he spoke.

He continued to speak about plans but I was so tired that I started to drift away.

I heard a faint chuckle and then a faint-"I love you, Goodnight." Before I felt Asher's lips on my forehead.