𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓..|| 𝟐𝟗.)

"There's like 5 people down there

"There's like 5 people down there.." I say.

"Oh! Amir is down there too." I add-"he is?" Asher asked, walking to the window and standing next to me.

"I don't wanna go anymore." He said.

I look up at him-"what..why?" I asked, sad cause I really wanted to go to the pool. He looked at me-"what if it's cold?" He asked. "We can go to the hot tub instead." I smiled.

He sighed-"alright..fine." My smile grew, "great! Let's go!" I say-taking his hand and dragging him out of our room and into the elevator.

It was pretty chilly today so the hot tub was probably the best thing to choose.

I was wearing the same bathing suit I wore to the beach-Asher had on some black swim trunks as he held his white towel on his shoulder.

I had mine covering me since I didn't want anyone looking at me.

I was a little self conscious about walking out there with my bathing suit. There is only 5 people out there but still..

The elevator opened and Asher grabbed my hand-he's been very clingy lately.

We walked to the back doors-walking outside.

I look around and see Amir-he was already looking at me. Asher walked us to the hot tub and we sat our towel on the ground next to it.

We then got in slowly-it was hot but not too hot.

"I haven't been in a hot tub since last year." Asher said as we sat down. I laughed-"it's been a while for me too." I say.

He smiled as I got closer to him-resting my head on his shoulder.

I love spending time with Asher-but earlier when he asked me if I'd ever cheat on him...

I was confused as to why he would even ask that question.

Like what's the point of dating someone behind your s/os back?

If your s/o isn't enough that doesn't mean you should hurt them and date someone behind their back.

There's no point In dating someone that isn't enough for you. Cheating is a fucked up thing.

"You okay?" Asher asked-snapping me out of my daze, I smiled, "yeh, I'm fine." He smiled, kissing my forehead.

"I like spending time with you.." he said-resting his head on mine. I smiled, "me too.." I say.