𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓..|| 𝟒𝟒.)

>;)

>;)

"Mh.." I whine-closing my eyes shut.

Me and Asher were now at the park, walking around. He was perfectly fine but I had a whole ass fucking vibrator inside of me.

He settings was already on 5 so I'm quite literally, dying.

"You aren't really good at staying quiet, are you?" Asher whispered-taking his phone out and turning the settings up again.

I froze-my hand hanging low as I started losing my balance. "Come on, love." Asher spoke, grabbing my hand as we continued walking.

I laid my head on his arm as we walked.

The pleasure was good but the pain of not being able to cum was so painful.

"Please.." I whisper.

Asher looked down at me-a smirk on his face.

He's enjoying this too fucking much.

"I was hoping there would be more people around.." he spoke-sighing as he looked back up in front of us.

"You're crazy.." I whisper-holding back a moan.

He chuckled-"says the one wearing a vibrator inside of them as we speak." He whispered.

I blushed-whining as I shove my face into his arm. "You're doing good so far." He said-pulling out his phone again.

"But the fact that you're not making much noise doesn't sit right with me.." he added-turning the settings up again.

"Fuck.." I moan-the vibration running through my body. I look at his phone.

The settings is on 10?!

"Asher.." I groan-freezing. "To much?" He asked teasingly. "Yes...fuck...to fucking much." I moan.

He grabs my face-making me look up at him, "you're not crying or saying your safe word...doesn't sound like to much to me." He smirked.

"At this rate you're gonna make me cum in this park." I say.

He smirked-"that's the goal, but if you don't then of course you'll get a reward. You want a reward..don't you?" He asked.

I whine.

The way he looks at me makes my knees go weak.