𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓..|| 𝟏𝟔.)

I still hate luxury

I still hate luxury.

I know we were both in the wrong back then but I still hate her.

She hasn't apologized for back then. I think she still thinks i was in the wrong back then and that's why I hate her.

She's stubborn-and even if she did figure out we were both in the wrong, I know she's not gonna apologize first. She's always been to stubborn to be the mature person.

So have I.

"Asher! Get ready for school!" Mom yelled-I rolled my eyes-getting off my bed and going to my bathroom-taking my clothes off and getting into the shower.

I turn the water on-the warm water running down my body, making my muscles relax-earning a sigh of relief as I close my eyes.

I've always enjoyed showers.

Showers are the one thing that calm me down. Everyone knows they calm me down so when my anger issues get to bad they tell me to go take a shower and relax.

It's the one thing in this world that I can rely on.

Showers-the warm water falling down your body, relaxing your sore muscles.

Taking a shower after waking up is probably the best.

I wash my body-my hair, shave and then turn the water off-stepping out and wrapping my towel around my torso-putting a small one on my head-drying my hair off.

I walk to my sink-brushing my teeth and then putting some moisturizer on my skin.

I take my towel off-drying my body off and then wrapping it around my body again-walking back inside my room and going to my closet-picking out some clothes and then putting those on.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

I grab my backpack and my phone-walking out of my room and going downstairs.