𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓..|| 𝟐.)

"Baby!"

"Baby!"

I mentally groan at the high pitch voice that spoke from behind me. I let out a sigh as I turn around, "ivy, I already told you, we aren't dating. Stop calling me pet names." I say-closing my locker.

"Oh come on baby..you fuck me like we're dating so why don't we just get together." She says-dragging her hand up my chest.

I roll my eyes as I smack her hand away.

"I'm stopping this now. No more fucking so don't come to my
House again, got it?" I say. "Fuck you, asshole." I smirk-"not anymore sweetheart." She scoffed as she turned around and walked away.

The bell rings-telling us that class has started.

I let out a sigh as I started making my way to class. Music class was probably the only thing I enjoyed.

I could play my guitar in here.

I walk in-making my way to the corner I sit at. I sit down as look around-people were talking while they waited for the teacher.

The door opens again and my eyes land on luxury as she walked into class-boys looked at her as her skirt hugged her body-same with her shirt.

She had her earbuds in as she walked to her seat-which was next to mine.

We make eye contact for a slip second before she looked away and sat down.

Our music room was nice-it had stairs with seats-there we no desk but there were assigned seats. We all had to remember who we sat by. Thank god I sat in the left corner so I just had to remember that.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Our music teacher was really nice. She let everyone play their instruments alone so we could show off how much we've learned.