𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓..|| 𝟑𝟕.)

;)

;)

"Fucking Christ." I groan.

I woke up with a boner since luxury was next to me sleeping naked. So she offered to give me head and of course I didn't deny.

She's gotten really good at this.

"Shit." I moan-grabbing a fist full of her hair and pushing her head down. She gaged slightly and my body jerked-my orgasm rushing out.

"If you keep doing that, I'll bite your dick off next time." She said-wiping her lip. "Sorry princess." She rolled her eyes and I smirked, grabbing her face and kissing her.

"Okay okay, we have to get up. My mom blew up my phone, I have to go home." She says-I groan, "do you have to leave." I asked.

"Yes, my mom's worried." She frowns-putting her clothes back on. I pout-"just call her and tell her you're staying with me, you can finally ride my motorcycle.." I say.

She froze-looking at me as I smirked. "Really?" I nod. "Ugh..no! No no, I have to get home." I groan-getting off my bed.

"Fine, I guess I'll just stay here. Board, lonely.." I say-wrapping my arms around her waist. She laughed. "Stop being a baby, you'll see me later, Jesus." She says.

I kiss her neck-"just a few more minutes.." I begged. "Mh.." she hums, leaning her neck over-giving me more access.

"Asher..I have to go home." She whines. "Okay fine." I groan. She laughed-turning around and giving me a kiss as the picked up her shoes and left.

I sigh-walking into my bathroom and looking at myself in the mirror.

I looked at my neck-marks everywhere, causing me to smile. She has a marking problem too.

And she says I'm the one with the marking problem-I look like a fucking cheetah.

"Asher! Sweetheart come downstairs please!" Mom yelled. I sigh, walking back into my room and putting my clothes on. I walk out of my room-going downstairs.

"What's up?" I asked-sitting next to Rick at the island. Mom and dad were in front of us-frowning.

Oh god.

"Uhm so...your father he got a really good job deal." Mom spoke-"well that's good...why do you guys look so..sad?" I asked.

Mom looked at me-"sweetie this job deal is in a different state. We are moving...next week." My eyes widened at the words falling from her mouth.