𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓..|| 𝟑𝟑.)

>;)

>;)

The week sadly went by quickly.

I really didn't want the week to end. Spending time with Asher was the best thing ever. We went to the pool almost every night-it was amazing.

Mom and dad went out on dates every night so that gave us free time to pleasure each other.

A lot..

All the pleasure we gave each other made me want him even more. I wanted him in every way possible. I'm ready to have sex and I want it to be with him.

It will be with him.

"Thanks for letting me stay tonight." Asher said-smiling at my parents. They smiled at him, "of course. You're welcomed anytime." Mom said.

Asher didn't wanna wake up his family so he decided to stay at my house tonight. My parents obviously didn't mind so they welcomed him with open arms like always.

"Hey, what's this bag?" Dad asked-holding up the grey bag mom gave me.

The grey bag full of condoms.

My eyes widened slightly-"uh.." I look at Asher and he was smirking as he crossed his arms over his chest. I look at my mom and she was giving me the 'Keep quiet!' Look.

Dad opened the bag-"why are there condoms in here..?" Dad asked, looking at me. "Why are you looking at me!?" I asked. He squinted his eyes-"there are all kinds of sizes in here..your mom already knows my size and which ones to get.." he said.

I look at mom-giving her the, 'help me!' Look.

She looked at dad-"I got those for...uh Y'know just in case your dick shrinks when you get older." Mom says-shrugging. I hear Asher laugh quietly-causing me to let out a quiet laugh as well.

Dads mouth hung open-"you think my dick is gonna shrink?" He said. "Yeh, you might have a micro penis when you're 50." Mom says.

"Jesus, okay i don't wanna hear about my fathers dick so me and Asher are going to my room." I laugh-taking Asher's hand in mine as I use my free hand to grab my suitcase.

Mom laughs-"alright, love you sweetheart. Get some rest okay?" Mom says. I smiled, "love you too, I will." I look at dad and he was still his shock.

Fear overtook his face and mom tried to comfort him.

I let out another laugh as me and Asher walked upstairs-walking into my room and placing our suitcases by my door. "Wanna watch a movie?" I asked-taking my jacket off and taking my hair out of my messy bun.

"Yeh, sure." Asher said. I smiled, turning over to him. "We can watch titanic or avatar." I say. He laughed, "how about we watch something else, like..Deadpool?" I shrug.

"Okay, I like Deadpool." He smiled and we both walked over to my bed-laying down.

I grab my remote-turning my TV on and then putting on Deadpool. I haven't seen this movie since I was 15.