𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓..|| 𝟏𝟒.)

"You're grounded for a week

"You're grounded for a week." Mom said.

I groan-"this is so annoying. We were both in the wrong so why am I even grounded?"I asked. "Like you said, you were both in the wrong. She's getting punished and so are you, go to your room." Dad growled.

I roll my eyes-running up to my room and slamming my door shut-laying down on my bed. My eyes went to my window-looking out into luxury's room.

I couldn't see anything cause she closed her blinds.

I frown slightly-when her parents were yelling at me I realized something.

I was told to apologize-I'm that moment I had a flashback.

The day I lost luxury-I realized we were both in the wrong back then.

Me being her best friend, I should've been there for her. Her being my best friend, she should've been there for me.

We should've been there for each other. I felt like an asshole. All this time we were both in the wrong. All the things I did to her, the things she did to me.

"Yo, what the hell did you do?" I look over and see Rick-"I lied to luxury's parents." I say. He laughed-"what did you lie about?" He asked-sitting next to me.

"I told them that luxury bought a 1000$ dress." I whisper-he laughed, "you're a jackass." He said.

"So I've been told.."

Now that I've realized, that me and luxury were both in the wrong back then-I feel like we need to apologize.

I'm not gonna be the first one to apologize though-of course. She probably thinks that I'm still in the wrong.

"You ready to go back to school tomorrow?" Rick smirked-"don't remind me. I feel like dropping out.." I say. He chuckled-"you're too stupid to be dropping your education." He smirked-standing up.

"Asshole." I glare. "Love you to brother." He waved me off and then walked out of my room.

I couldn't get my mind off luxury-I feel like such a bad person. Everything I've done to her-the fact that I didn't care that she lost her dog.

She had bobo since she was a child-I should've been there for her.

I was a selfish asshole.

"God damnit!" I groan-I stand up. I don't want to fucking apologize. I walk into my bathroom-taking my clothes off and getting into the shower-turning the water on.

I'll be nicer.

That's it.

But I'm not fucking apologizing first...that's embarrassing

that's embarrassing