𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓..|| 𝟐𝟐.)

;)

;)

"Ow!" Luxury whines.

I smirk-biting her thigh again-"stop biting me you freaking vampire!" I laughed-laying my head on her stomach, looking up at her.

"You're so pretty.." I whisper-she blushed, looking away-"you're an idiot." She says. I laugh, leaning up, grabbing her face and planting my lips on hers.

I cuff her cheek-deepening the kiss.

She whines when I bite her lip-pulling away-"you have a biting problem." She says-I smirk, "your too cute not to bite." I say.

"You're such a dork." She laughed.

That laugh..

I smiled-staring at her for a moment-our eyes locked, "what? Is there something on my face?" She asked-wiping her face. I laughed-sitting up in between her legs, "no no." I say.

"Then why are you staring at me?" She asked-confused.

I was quiet for a moment-"I'm just trying to understand how I've never realized how beautiful you are.." I say. She laughed, "you've been saying that since we got together." She said.

I smirk-"I gotta remind you.." I say-grabbing her waist and pulling her up, setting her up on lap. She smiled down at me-"you really are beautiful luxury.." she blushed-rolling her eyes.

I cuff her cheek-pulling her down and kissing her.

God I'm addicted.

The kiss got heated-I slipped my tongue inside her mouth. Her hands held the side of my jaw as my hands slid down to her waist-gripping it tightly.

She moans inside my mouth and I smirk against her lips.

I could feel her throbbing-I pull away-her eyes were clouded with lust-god she's so hot.

"I can feel you throbbing.." I whisper-she blushed, "then help me.." she whispers-I smirk, laying her down, "you sure?" I asked-"mhm" she nods quickly.

"What do you want me to do?" I whispered-leaning down and kissing her neck slowly, softly.

She was quite-"what do you want me to do to you baby.." I whispered, biting her neck softly-she whines-"Asher.." she let out.

I smirk-"you have to tell me what you want.." I whisper-kissing her collarbone. "Same as last time.." she whispered. I smirk-"is that all you want me to do?" I asked.

She stayed quiet-I look at her, she was looking at her wall-blushing. There's something else she wants-I know she's not ready for sex so does she want fingers?

"Do you want fingers?" I whispered-her cheeks went darker and I smirk-"I need words." I say. She whines-"yes..please." She said-avoiding my gaze.

I chuckled-"as you wish.." I say-dipping my head between her thighs-going under her skirt.