𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓..|| 𝟏𝟏.)

I decided to start dating

That day I slept with Ella i decided I wanted a relationship. I'm tired of having one girl after another-I just want one girl. One girl that's mine, a girl who can get me hard so I don't have to imagine something inside my head.

I do remember this one time I looked through luxury's window-watching her play with herself.

I was hard in seconds-but then again, I hadn't fucked anyone for a week so I was just tensed up.

"This is so nice." The girl in front of me said-I smiled, I met Lilly on tinder last night after Ella-she seemed nice, not really my type but I gotta start somewhere.

"I'm glad you liked it, reservations are hard setting up." I chuckled-she laughed. "So, in your tinder profile it said you play guitar?" She smirked.

I laugh lightly-"yeh, I've been playing since I was 10." She smiled-"that's so cute, you should play for me sometime, Yeh?" She asked.

"Sure." I say.

"What the fuck?!" My eyebrows furrow as I turn my head around-what the fuck?

"Luxury?" I asked-she looked PISSED as she stopped towards me and my date-"oh so you're cheating now?" She asked.

"What? Cheating?" I asked. "I can't fucking believe this! 5 years going down the drain for some blonde preppy bitch! Really?!" She yelled.

I glare at her-"what the fuck are you doing?" I whisper. "Breaking up with a backstabbing cheating bitch!" She yelled.

"You had a girlfriend?" Lilly asked-I turn back to her, "no no! I-" she cut me off-"don't, I don't fuck with cheaters." Lilly said-standing up. "Lilly wait-" I sigh as she walked off.

I turn back to luxury and she had a smirk on her face-"oh, whoops, wrong guy.." she said.

I glare at her-standing up, everyone was looking at us and groan, dragging her to the bathroom. "What the fuck?!" I yell.

She smirked-crossing her arms, "since when did you start dating?" She asked-"why do you even fucking care luxury?! I was actually interested in Lilly but you just ruined that!" I yelled.

She rolled her eyes-"oh please, you'll find another whore somewhere.." she says.

I scoff-"I don't understand why you even fucking did that." I say-"earlier today, before you left." She said-I roll my eyes, "you did this cause I told you to get dance lessons?" I asked.

"I'm petty..revenge isn't even.." she said-opening the door and leaving.

"Damnit." I groan.

I let out a sarcastic laugh-of course her petty ass would do this. God she's so fucking annoying.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Why are you here?" Luxury asked-i shut the door behind me.

Time to get revenge for her revenge.

"I called your mom." I say-"what? Why?" She asked-getting off the couch-"I told her that you bought a 1000$ dress." I say-her eyes widened.

"I didn't buy a 1000$ dress!" She yelled. I smirked-"she's really angry with you. I told her I tried to talk you out of it but you didn't listen." I say.

"You asshole! They are gonna kill me when they get home!" She growled-"what a shame.." i say.

"Is this cause I ruined your little date?" She asked-"why else would I do this?" I said-my fave getting serious, my tone going dark.

"You're a fucking jackass." She spoke-"so I've been told, anyway.." I hold up a bag that I hid behind my back.

"Here's your 1$ dress. There had to be a dress so it could be sold to your parents, they asked for a picture by the way." I say-putting the bag on the kitchen counter.

"I hate you." She said.

I smirked-"that feeling's mutual." I say-turning around and opening the front door-"rot in hell Asher." I chuckled, leaving her house.

Fuck you luxury.

Fuck.

You.

Hate

Hate...such a big word.