𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓..|| 𝟒𝟗.)

It's been a year

It's been a year..

Me and Asher lost contact about five months after he moved away.

He promised it wouldn't happen but..

I lost him.

I've tried reaching out to him but every-time I texted or called...he wouldn't answer.

We were doing so good but then he was just...gone.

"You okay?" Ivy spoke. I look at her-smiling, "I'm fine. Just thinking about Asher Y'know.." I say. She gives me a sad smile, "I'm sorry you two broke up." She says.

"I don't think we broke up though." I say. She looked at me as we stopped at our lockers. "Luxury, he hasn't spoken to you in almost a year. I think by now you should know that you two are over.." she frowns.

I let out a sigh-"I guess you're right." I say-my stomach clenching.

He broke up with me by not answering me and breaking contact..

"Come on, let's go to class. It is the last day of school." Ivy smirked. I laugh-"alright." I say.

She smiled as we walked into our classroom.

After Asher left-me and Ivy became really good friends. Best friends even. Rehab really did help this girl, she's like a whole different person now.

School was really boring without Asher. Now being in 12th grade and graduating tomorrow, it's even harder without my boyfriend.....ex boyfriend next to me.

"Damn, Mr.D is lookin so fine today." Ivy moans. I laughed-shaking my head as i pull out my notebooks. "Maybe you should hookup with him. Get your mind off Asher Y'know." She whispered.

"No, I still believe there's a reason Asher lost contact with me. I know he wouldn't just break up with me in that kinda way." I say.

She smiled-"you still have faith huh." She asked.

"That was basically our motto before he left. Have faith." I whisper. She whined-"y'all are so cute." I laughed.

It was quiet as the classroom filled up-"you think he still loves me?" I asked. "Of course he does. There's no way he didn't have a reason to cut contact. That boy was so in love with you, he still is." She says.

I smiled.

I hope so..

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"What..?" I whisper.

My parents looked at me with a big smile on their faces. "We've been in contact with Asher's parents. They talk about how nice and comfortable it is living in iowa so..we decided to move to Iowa to. We leave later." Mom said.