𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓..|| 𝟒𝟓.)

>;)

>;)

"If you really think about it, sex is good for you." I say.

Luxury let out a whine as she pulled on the rope that was wrapped around her wrist.

A vibrator worked on her clit as another worked inside of her. Tears fell out of her eyes-trailing down her cheeks as pleasure coursed through her perfect, sexy body.

"God you look so hot right now." I say-admiring luxury tied up to my bed-her body on full display.

I'm taking so many mental photos right now.

"S-stop staring." She stuttered-blushing madly. We've fucked like this a million times but she always gets so flustered and shy.

"You're mine to stare at." I say-my tone deepening.

I lean down-removing the vibrators from her pussy-"mine to touch." I spoke.

She whines-her body twitching as the pleasure left her body. I untie the ropes that were wrapped around her ankles-crawling on top of her-hovering over her body.

I untie her wrist-smirking down at her.

I lean down to her neck-kissing and sucking.

"Mine to fuck into oblivion.." I whisper. She let out another whine.

I smirk-bitting her earlobe playfully as my hand trailed down her stomach-going in between her legs and sliding my finger down her folds.

I hum in pleasure when I feel how wet she is.

"God I love the affect I have on your body." I groan-my dick throbbing inside my pants.

I leave tomorrow so you best fucking believe I'm gonna fuck her brains out this morning.

"More.." she whines-pulling on her ropes again. I chuckled deeply-"be patient." I growl. She whines-letting out a sharp gasp when I thrust two of my fingers inside of her.

"Fuck." I whines-throwing her head back. I smirk, kissing down her jaw and going back to her neck-sucking and leaving all the marks I can.

"Asher please.." luxury groans-"I want you inside of me." She added. I smirked-I've gotten her addicted to the feeling of my dick thrusting in and out of her.

Fuck, I'm addicted to the way she feels around my dick.

"Be patient, slut." She moans as I thrusted my fingers faster-the room filling up with the sounds of her dripping pussy and her beautiful moans.