𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓..|| 𝟒𝟕.)

;)

;)

"Holy shit." I whisper.

"It's huge." I say-"that's what she said." Asher smirked. I rolled my eyes as we walked onto the yacht. "Tickets please." A female said. I smiled-taking our tickets out of my bag and handing it to her.

"Alright, enjoy your time." She smiled-"thank you." I say, taking Asher hand and waking inside the boat.

"Hello, welcome." A man said as we walked into the boat. Another man also said welcome and it kept going until we were actually i the main room.

There was a bar and everyone was drinking. It looked fancy as fuck.

"How much you wanna bet that there are rooms on this shit." Asher whispered-putting his hand on my waist. "Of course there are room. I mean..look at this. It's fucking huge." I say.

He chuckled.

"Well well well." Someone spoke. Me and Asher turned around just to be met with...Amir.

"Of course you're here." Asher says-rolling his eyes. Amir smirked as he looked at me-"you look ravishing this evening, luxury." He spoke.

"Thank you." I say.

He nods as his eyes trickled down my neck-to my boobs and over to Asher-"looks like you two have been having a lot of...fun." He spoke.

"Or..." he started.

"Are those marks from someone else?" He asked. I could feel Asher's rage and I frown, grabbing his hands. "What's your problem?" Asher asked.

"I don't have a problem, I have no idea what you're talking about." Amir said. "Asher let's go.." I say. "No. I wanna know what the fucks going on inside his thick skull." He growled.

"It's not important. He's not worth it, come on." I say.

He looked down at me-"let it go.." he whisper. He frowns, looking back at Amir. "We're leaving." He said. I looked at Amir and he smirked.

"Of course, enjoy your time." He said.

Asher glared at him and then we walked off-walking outside, over to the end of the boat.

"God I fucking hate that guy." Asher growled-threading his fingers through his hand. "What if you run into him when I'm gone and he try's something with you? How am I suppose to protect you from that jackass!" He yelled-punching the side of the boat.