𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓..|| 𝟐𝟓.)

"Jesus

"Jesus.." I groan-opening my eyes.

I wince-my body in pain. "Hey, lay back down." I look over and see Asher walking into....his room.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Your cuts opened and you lost a lot of blood so you passed out." He said-sitting in a chair next to his bed. "The one night I decide to go out.." I sigh.

"Next time we'll go by ourselves, okay?" He spoke-I smiled, "yeh.." he kissed my forehead. "Do you feel any better?" He asked as I sat up.

"I'm sore but I'll probably be better by tomorrow." I say-"I'm sorry about Evelyn. I never thought she would do that." Asher said-"Rick needs to get his psycho girlfriend in check." I groan.

Asher chuckles-"they broke up, tunes out Evelyn is really mental. This isn't this first time she's beat up one of ricks friends. I'm pissed at him for not telling me." Asher spoke.

"She seemed nice, she was just a snake." I whisper-laying my head back. "You should teach me how to fight." I say-looking at my boyfriend.

He laughed-"you gonna pay?" He smirked, I laugh. "I'll have to pay with something other than money.." I say-looking away.

I hear a deep chuckle-"what would you pay with then, Mh?" Asher spoke-his tone deep and dark, as if filled with lust.

I blushed-I was just joking around but I should've known he take it serious.

Might as well play his little game-"head." I say, still not looking at him. He was quite for a moment before I hear the chair squeak, meaning his stood up.

I look over at him and he was staring down at me-his eyes darken, filling with lust. My heart pounded inside my chest, as if it was about to jump out.

He leaned down-his breath hitting my ear as he started speaking-"don't start something you can't finish, princess." He whispered. I bite my lip and he stood up straight.

"I'll teach you how to fight when you're healed. We can talk about payment later.." he winked-walking out of his room.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding-my heart thumping loud. I swear you could hear it.

Why would I offer that?

I don't even know how to give head!

I groan-covering my face.

So embarrassing..

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Why are you asking me this.." mom spoke-looking at me, confused.

I laugh sheepishly-"well you're my mom, you should tell me how to do these things.." I say. "So you wanna know how to give head to a guy. I'm guessing this guy is Asher.." she said.