𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓..|| 𝟐𝟕.)

It was now Monday-the worst day of the week

I swear it was Thursday yesterday.

I sigh-taking my seat next to luxury-"I talked to my mom and we're going to that new hotel that just opened. Y'know, the one with the pool and those big ass rooms." Luxury started.

"She said you can come too, we can get our own room and we can hang out." She finished-smiling. "How much will that cost though?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes-"it doesn't matter." She says. "Yes it does, I don't wanna break your family." I say. She laughed-"it's 55$ for each person, it's not that much. Mom said not worry about it." She smiled.

"That'll be like 300$" I say-"actually 220, to be exact." She smirked-I rolled my eyes, "come on, please. We can go to the pool at night when everyone's gone. We could probably go skinny dipping.." she shrugs.

My eyes widened-she then let out a dramatic sigh, "guess I'll just have to skinny dip by myself." I rolled my eyes playfully, I know what she's trying to do.

I groan-"alright, fine." I say.

She smirked-"good." She said-I laughed, leaning over and kissing her cheek.

Mrs.Campbell then walked into the classroom and started teaching.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"How long will you be staying?" Rick asked as I packed up my suitcase. "I think a week? Me and luxury talked after school and I asked her how long, she told me but I forgot. It'll most likely be a week though." I shrug.

"Y'all are getting your own room right?" I nod-zipping my suitcase up. "Well, you better be careful. I heard that the owners son is really 'hot' and he stays there." Rick said.

I paused-"where did you hear that?" I asked.

"Look on the website, I'm not gay but damn, bros fine." I frown slightly-"luxury's not that type of girl anyway so I don't even know why I said anything. I keep forgetting that she's not a bad girl type." Rick laughed.

I let out a weak laugh-"yeh.." I whisper.

"Alright, well me and mom are gonna go to the store. You'll probably be gone by the time we get back. Dads at work so give me two hugs, one for him." Rick said.

I laughed lightly-hugging Rick twice. "Have fun." He said. "Thanks, see you next week." I say-waving bye as he left my room.

I let out a sigh-Rick is straight and he even called that guy fine.

Luxury's not like that though....right?

I shake my head-it's not like we'll run into him.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀