𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓..|| 𝟑𝟖.)

>;)

>;)

"What are we going to do." I asked.

"I don't know..but luxury I don't think I can do long distance." My heart stung as I looked up at my boyfriend. We both sat on my bed-our hands tangled together.

"W-what?" I whisper-"I can try. I'll try for you but I'm someone who need physical affection so long distance relationships...it never worked." He frowns.

I thought for a moment.

I'm not sure I'll be able to do long distance either. What's going to happen? We stay together until he leaves and once he's gone we're over?

"I don't wanna break up with you. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me, luxury. You're literally more important to me than I am to myself. I don't wanna lose you.." he spoke, cupping my cheek.

Tears filled my eyes-"I don't wanna lose you either." I say. He frowns as he rest his forehead on mine. "We need to spend as much time with each other as possible." I say.

"I'll try long distance, you're worth trying for. I'm not gonna give up on you." He says. I smiled sadly-placing my lips on his.

His hands went to the sides of my neck-lifting my head up more and deepening the kiss.

His tongue slid into my mouth-earning a small moan from me. I put my hands on his chest-pushing him down, climbing on top of him as I placed my lips back on his.

My legs straddled his waist as I put my hands under his shirt-our lips still together as his hands grip my waist.

I could feel his dick harden under me.

I could feel myself pooling already.

He pulled away from my lips-"I thought sex wasn't the answer?" He smirked-"just shut up and let me ride you." I whisper-kissing down his neck.

"Yes ma'am.." he whispered.

I sat up-taking my shirt off-he did the same. We took all of our clothes off and I got back on top of him. I lean over-grabbing a condom and opening it.

I roll it on his dick-earning a groan from him. "Do you know how badly I wanna fuck you raw?" He asked. I looked at him-"do you know how badly I don't wanna get pregnant?" He laughed and I smirked.

I lifted myself up-holding his cock up and lining it up with my entrance. I slowly slid down on him-a whine escaped my lips as a groan leaves his.

"Fucking hell.." he whispered-his eyes closing as his head laid back. "Did your dick just get harder?!" I asked. "It's not my fault." He groans.

I bite my lip-placing my hand on my stomach. I can literally feel it inside of me. He looked at me-smirking, "I thought you were gonna ride me, princess." He spoke.

"I-I am...give me a second." I whisper.

I waited a couple seconds before I start moving my hip-"Mh.." I whine-my eyes closing as pleasure coursed through me.

Asher had his hands on my waist-helping my move my body. "Shit..I can barley move." I whine. He chuckled-"it's fine, I'll do the work." He said.

I was confused but then my eyes widened slightly as my mouth hung open a little bit-he lifted his hips up-thrusting into my.

My head hung low as tears filled my eyes-he's so deep.

"S-slower.." I whine. "Slower?" He spoke, slapping my ass-causing me the moan. "The faster the better, right?" I whine as he started fucking my at an ungodly speed.

I could already feel my orgasm rushing up. The knot inside my stomach started untangling. "Gonna cum.." I whine.

He started thrusting faster and it didn't take long for that knot inside my stomach to unravel. My orgasm rushed throughout my body-causing my legs to shake.

"Keep going." I whine-he smirked, "if you want overstimulation, just say that." He whispered.

My body jerked when I felt his thumb rub my clit-"fuck." I moan-putting my hands on his chest to hold me up.

"Fuck." He groans.

I felt his dick Twitch inside me-telling me he's about to cum. I could feel my second orgasm build up as he rubbed my clit quicker.

He lets out a groan-rubbing my clit even faster as his hips thrusted quicker.

"Cumming.." we both moan as one last thrust send us to the moon.

The room filled with our heavy breathing as I collapsed on his chest. My face was stained with tears as intense pleasure rushed through me.

"Mh.." I whine when he pulled out of me. "You okay, princess?" He asked. "Mhm.." I hum.

He sat up slowly-holding my and laying me next to him. He took the condom off-throwing it in my trash bin. He then looked at me-"I finally made you cry when fucking you." He smirked.

"Shut up." I say.

He chuckled-kissing my forehead and getting up, walking to my bathroom and coming back over on the bed with a wet rag. He cleaned me up and then pulled the blanket over me.

He put the rag on my desk and got under the blanket with me-pushing my hair out of the way and wiping the tears off my face.

Our eyes were locked together-"I'm sorry about your mom.." I say. "You really wanna talk about my mom right after we fucked?" He asked.

"I...guess not." He laughed-kissing my lips. I smiled at him as we laid down-enjoying each other's presence.

"I don't want you too leave.." I whisper. He frowns, "I don't want to leave either. But I'm sure we can get through this. Once you turn eighteen, and when I get my own house..you could move to Iowa and move in with me." He said.

My heart warmed-"you wanna live together?" I asked. He smiled-"of course I do.." I smiled-getting closer to him and laying my head on his chest.

I tranced his abs as I started talking. "How long do you think it'll take...for you to get your own house?" I asked. "I'm sure with dads job, he'll help me buy one. But he has to focus on mom's treatments first so maybe...five months? Or more.." he says.

I frown slightly-"but if we really mean that much to each other then we'll wait for each other. Right?" He asked. "Of course..you're definitely worth the wait." I say.

He laughed-"so are you." I smiled, "I was talking about your dick but I guess you to." I shrugged.

He laughed-"I was talking about your boobs so fair is fair." I slap his chest and we both laughed together.

I sat up, looking at him.

"I love you, Asher." He smiled.

"I love you, luxury."

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY 😍

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY 😍