𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓..|| 𝟑𝟐.)

His eyes widened

His eyes widened.

"What?" He asked. I blush slightly, "I'm ready...lets have sex." I say. "Wait we have this talk and now you want to have sex. Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm 100% sure. I'm ready." I say. "Luxury.." I frown-"you don't want too?" I asked. "No! No, trust me. I do. Like really fucking bad, but we don't have any condoms." He says.

I groan-"I can ask my mom to go get some?" I say. "That's...I don't want your mom knowing how big my dick is." He said.

I sigh-sitting up. "Let's go to the store." I say-standing up.

He laughed-getting up and walking over to me, "what's the rush? Do you really want your first time to be in a hotel room?" He asked.

"I don't care where it is, I just wanna have sex, with you, right now." I say. "We have all the time in the world luxury, there's no rush. Losing your virginity is a big thing." He said.

"You're killing the mood." I say-he scoffed, "did you take something?" He asked. "I-...really." I say. "What..you're acting weird, where's the girl that blushed every time I asked to eat her out?" He asked.

"She's been buried deep down into my brain." I say.

"I don't get what the problem is, I want to have sex. With you, right now. What's the issue?" I asked. "There's no issue but you're rushing into things. What if you think you're ready but you're not?" He asked.

"Then..I guess we'll find out. Now let's go get the condoms." I say-opening our door and coming face to face with my mother. "Thin walls.." she winked, handing me a bag full of condoms.

"Thin walls." Asher repeated-i my mom walked back to her room and I shut the door-looking at Asher. "Thin walls isn't good." He said-crossing his arms.

"Why?" I asked-"cause by the end of tonight, everyone in this building will know my name." My heart sped up-"you need to wait until we get home." He said.

I frown-"I wanna do it now though...what if my mind changes when we are home?" I asked. "Then that mean you aren't actually ready, you're trying to please me...not you." He said-engulfing me in a hug.

I set the bag on the floor-hugging him back.

I really wanna have sex with him..

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Mom!" I whisper-walking into her room. Asher was sleeping in our room and I really had to talk to my mom.

I walk over to my mom and dads bed-trying my best not to wake dad up. He gets really grouchy..

I shake my mom lightly-her eyes open slowly, "what's wrong baby?" She muttered, sitting up. "I really need to talk to you...please." I say.

She frowns slightly as she got up-we went to their bathroom and I started talking. "I wanna have sex with Asher.." I say. Her eyes widened slightly-"really? Are you ready for that?" She asked.

"Yes..I'm 100% ready but..he said to wait until we get home." I frown. She frowns-"sweetie, what's the rush?" Mom asked.

I frown-tears fill my eyes, "truth is..I'm scared that if we don't have sex..that he will get board and go back to only if his bootycalls.." I whisper.

"Oh baby, Asher wouldn't do that. He's changed sweetheart. You guys love each other. He said he'd wait for you so if you aren't ready, don't force yourself, okay?" I smiled.

"I am ready, I want it to happen.." she smiled-kissing my forehead. "Talk to him sweetheart, tell him how you feel and why you were rushing it, okay?" I nod.

"Thank you." She smiled and we said our goodbyes as I left and went back to my room.

I laid on the bed-"you thought I'd go back to one of my bootycalls?" I froze-looking over at Asher. "Thin walls.." he says.

"I didn't know you were up.." I say. "The moment you got off the bed, I woke up." He said-sitting up and looking at me. "Why would you ever think that if we don't have sex right away I'll get bored and go back to my hoes?" He asked.

I frown-"I'm sorry.." I whisper.

"I wanna know why." He said. I look at him-"you use to be a player Asher..." he frowns-"I don't know how many times I have to tell you this luxury, I will wait for you. I'm not going anywhere. And I'm sure as hell not going back to any of my bootycalls. You're who I want, who I need. You're good for me and I've changed. You're the only girl on my mind, I promise." He says.

I frown-"I'm ready..I'm just...nervous." I say.

"That's understandable luxury. It's your first time, being nervous is normal but thinking that I'd go back to one of my bootycalls is sad. You don't..trust me?" He asked.

"No! I do trust you! I swear. I just..." I sigh, "look at you and then look at me. Why would you want to be with me." I say.

He frowns-"you are beautiful. I'm not with you because of looks, your personality is the reason why I fell in love with you." He said-cuffing my cheeks.

"I love you, understand?" He spoke. I smile-"I love you too.." he smiled-placing a soft kiss to my lips. "I'm sorry." I whisper.

He smiled-"don't be, next time you feel like this, Jsut come to me so we can talk." I smile-nodding as we laid down.

He held me close to him as I laid my head on his chest.

Communication and trust is the two things you need in a relationship..

So cute 🥲

You guys should definitely go support Sofia6247 ! She just wrote her first book and the first chapter is amazing<3
Go support her<33