𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓..|| 𝟏𝟐.)

!!This chapter contains SH and deep thoughts, read with caution, please!!

The week ended.

My parents arrived home about an hour ago. I'm grounded thanks to Asher. They took his word over mine.

He stayed at his house after that day-he never came back, I ordered take out and lived my best life.

But of course being scolded by my parents isn't living my best life. "I still can't believe you bought a 1000$ dress! I didn't raise you like this!" Mom yelled.

I literally just came down for dinner and she started talking about this again.

I roll my eyes-"I already told you, I didn't buy a dress. Asher lied to you!" I say. "I literally seen the dress earlier, stop blaming everything on Asher!" She started.

"I understand you hate him and everything but god! Stop blaming that innocent boy for everything!" She finished.

I looked at her-laughing sarcastically, "dad should've wore a condom." I say-"sorry for talking down on your 'innocent little boy'" I say-tears building up as I run upstairs.

Innocent boy.

Innocent boy.

INNOCENT BOY.

Tears stream down cheeks as I run inside my bathroom-locking my door and sitting on the floor-I dig through the bottom drawer and find my razor blade.

Do it, you deserve it.

Come on, just do it already.

They like Asher more, they don't even want you.

You're a mistake.

You're worthless!

DO IT!

"Shit.." I whisper as I drag the blade across my thigh. The blade tearing my skin open.

I've only hurt myself once before-I wanted to die so I slit my wrist.

It was the day I lost bobo and Asher.

Sadly, I didn't cut deep enough.

It's been years since I've felt like this-years.

"Luxury? Sweetie coke out, I wanna apologize.." I hear my moms voice behind my bathroom door-I lift the blade up-"leave me alone mom!" I yell-trying my hardest to hide the pain in my voice.

"Luxury I-" I groan-"just leave!" I sob.

She was quiet and then I hear footsteps fade-I let out a cry.

You deserve more.

Do more.

Come on, this won't kill you.