"Just do it." Leila pushed me along. 

We snuck back to the group and pretended that we had never left. Of course that didn't work. The minute we reached them, all eyes were on us. So much for trying to sneak back in.

"Where have you been?!" Alexia was the first to stride over. Her face showed us enough in how much trouble we were in. She was slightly red in her face and the glare that she gave us was enough to scare even Hope Solo.

"What?" I innocently tried to pretend that I didn't know what she was talking about but let's be honest here, we all knew that was not gonna work.

"What are you talking about? We've been here the whole time." Both Leila and Mapi tried but also that was in vain. 

"Cut the crap. You guys have been gone for hours and you didn't think to pick up your damn phones?" Vicky was the one to lecture us this time. The always so friendly and smiling captain was now not as smiley anymore.

I stood there near Leila and Mapi. My hands behind my back and trying to look as cute and innocent as I could but I had a slight feeling that wasn't gonna save me this time. We had really worried the team so technically they had the right to be mad.

"You guys called?" Leila pretended to be surprised but one simple glare from Alexia, made us shut up immediately.

"We had accidentally wandered off and got lost." I tried to save our asses but the harsh glares from Alexia, Vicky, Mel and even Marta were not really helping our case.

"And you didn't think to call." Mel crossed her arms and decided to go along with the story.

"No cell service?" I innocently tried, the sound of my voice going up an octave or two. It was safe to say that they didn't buy it and they wanted the truth.

Alexia grabbed my upper left arm, the arm that was freshly tattooed and wanted to drag me to the side so she could speak with me alone. Now getting the tattoo itself didn't really hurt that much but her grabbing my arm in that place hurt like hell. 

"Aw, aw, aw." I instinctively grabbed her hand, trying to lessen her grip on my arm. Alexia's eyes grew wide instantly when she realized she was hurting me in some way.

"Are you in pain? What happened to your arm?" Her angry look instantly turned into a worried one when she tried to visibly inspect my body for more injuries she wasn't aware of. When she didn't find anything she turned to my partners in crime.

"What did you two do?" She glared at my best friends. Both of them threw their arms up in surrender.

"Why do you assume it's our fault? Queenie gets into trouble on her own just fine." Leila defended Mapi and herself.

"Hey!" I looked at them surprised with a glare on my face.

"She is kind of right though." Vicky agreed with both defenders and shrugged her shoulders.

"Hey! I-. I can't argue with that to be honest." I frowned upon realizing that they were right and simply nodded in agreement.

"What did you three do anyway?" Mel asked us again. I was debating whether or not to tell them but I had promised Mapi to keep my mouth shut. That was until the defender herself spoke up.

"We got tattoos." Mapi said with a proud smile, showing everyone her new tattoo on her arm.

"What happened to not telling them?!" Leila yelled at her.

"Oh, they know anyway." I waved her off, accepting our defeat.

"You got tattoos?! How? How did that happen?" Vicky asked us in shock. Mapi and Leila started laying out the timeline for the others. Telling the story with proud smiles on their faces.

"Well we found a tattoo shop." Mapi started, taking a step forward so she was in the middle of the group but before she could go any further with her story I interrupted her.

"You! You found a tattoo shop." I pointed at the defender.

"Okay, I found a tattoo shop." She raised her hands in defense and continued the story. "He's a buddy of mine, called him and asked if he had time and he did."

"So now we all got tattoos. A new step in our friendship. It took a while to convince Ellie though but she couldn't resist our charm." Leila proudly showed the others her tattoo and then smirked at me.

I playfully rolled my eyes at her but she was right though. I probably couldn't resist their charm no matter how hard I tried. The others shook their heads and slowly moved along. Luckily they weren't that mad and left it at that.

"Well that went well." Leila wiped off the imaginary sweat off of her forehead and grinned at Mapi and me.

"You think?" I looked at her like she was crazy. It could have gone a lot worse but still.

"Yeah it went great. Nobody got killed or hurt in the process so I see that as a win." Mapi laughed and high fived the dark haired girl.

"Come on Ellie, you can't deny that we had fun?" Leila walked up to me and wrapped her arm around my shoulder, guiding me along with her.

"Fine, we did have fun." I gave in. A small smile spread across my face. I must admit we did have fun.

"Besides, I'll talk to Jenni and make sure you have the room with your girl for the evening so you can make it up to her." Mapi wiggled her eyebrows suggestively, making Leila and I laugh.

She threw her arm over my other shoulder and the three of us followed behind the team. It didn't take long for Alexia to fall back so she was walking beside me once the other two let go of me, our hands brushing against one other.

Nothing was said between us but it eased my mind that a small smile grew larger on her lips each time our hands touched. It meant that just like the others, she wasn't as mad as I thought she would be.