"Because she'll know something is up right away when you do." She said in a duh tone.

"And she won't if I don't?" I raised my eyebrow at the two, not understanding their plan this time whatsoever.

"No!" They both yelled at the same time, throwing their hands in the air.

"This is a bad idea, I'm telling you." I pointed at them accusingly. I swear if I'm going down, I'll drag them with me.

After everything was finally taken care of, we paid for our tattoos and for the use of his equipment and thanked the man for his hospitality.

Mapi invited him over to Spain so she could show him some cool tattoo related places which the man seemed to accept. Once we were outside again, it was time to find the others.

"Alright so any of you know where the others are? Leila clapped her hands together and looked at the both of us for a solution. Mapi shrugged her shoulders. Clearly the defender hadn't thought this part of the plan through. Luckily I had an idea.

"Hold on." I said while I grabbed my phone. The other two girls jumped at the sight of the phone and reached for it, almost making it fall out of my hands. 

"Don't text them! Then they know for sure we're not with them anymore." Mapi yelled, her eyes wide. I glared at her and Leila for almost making me drop my phone.

"They already know we're not with them! But that was not what I was gonna do." I told them dusting off my phone and taking a deep breath calming myself from the small heart attack. Both girls looked at me with a curious yet innocent smile.

"Patri shared her location with me a couple days ago so I can see where she is." I wiggled my phone in hand, showing a map with a dot on, that dot being Patri. Mapi and Leila's face instantly lit up like a kid on Christmas day.

"Genius." Leile jumped forward and grabbed my face so she could kiss it.

"I know." I shrugged. The smile I was trying to suppress grew on my face. Although I had my doubts about this adventure, it was a lot of fun in the end. Now I just have to survive what's to come.

"Was anyone able to reach them?" Vicky looked around the group at all of our teammates but no one was able to reach either Mapi, Leila or me.

"No." Was the answer that was heard amongst the team. Everyone was looking at each other wondering where the three of us could have wandered off to. Alexia was just a bit outside the group, pacing up and down the path.

"We have to start looking for them." Jana spoke up. The others nodded in an agreement and most girls were already coming up with a plan of action. All except one.

"I'm sure she's old enough to take care of herself. If not, she should have stayed with the group." The unmistakable voice of Khiera was heard which made Jana's blood boil.

She was about to retaliate but Patri, who had heard the comment as well, grabbed the younger girl by the arm. She shook her head, telling her not to do this now.

"I swear I'm gonna put a tracker on that girl." Alexia grumbled more to herself than anyone else.

After a short walk we saw our teammates all huddled around. It seemed like they were discussing something. This was the perfect opportunity to sneak back into the group and pretend like nothing had happened.

"Okay so act normal, like we belong here." Mapi told us, tiptoeing to the group, trying to go unnoticed. I stopped in my tracks and looked at her.

"We do belong here." I furrowed my eyebrows at her but she just rolled her eyes.