Chapter 125 Steve Rogers & Chloe Barton

"You just have to be patient with her, trauma affects everyone differently." T'Challa continues down the long corridor to the entrance of his training area.

"I know, but she won't accept help." You say.

T'Challa stops dead, he turns around slowly and places his hand on your chest, "She's here isn't she? Chloe has put all of her trust in you, despite her own instincts she has come here. To appease you. Its time you give her all of the information. She can handle more than you think."

You nod, he's right. It's time.

Chloe

"Hey." Steve smiles cautiously at you as you set your borrowed bow back into the stand. He hands you a purple towel to wipe away the sweat on your brow.

You smile back, "Hi."

"We need to talk." Steve states firmly.

"I fucking hate when you say that."

Steve explains that HYDRA still being a part of the Government is just the tip of the iceberg.  Natasha had done some digging and found out that they were in fact trying to take over The Avengers, and that Tony was ready to sign a contract, without speaking with the rest of the team. You assure Steve that Tony doesn't know about HYDRA controlling them, he wouldn't do it. You trust Tony as much as you trust Steve.  He wouldn't do it.
You explain to him that you cannot live with the guilt of having caused the deaths of those poor innocent people, but Steve managed to convince you that taking down HYDRA would alleviate more of that guilt than going to prison would.
But how could you take down a whole government?  It's been tried, so many times before. What makes now any different?
You never thought for one minute that you would become an anarchist.

"I love you Chloe, please don't ever forget that." Steve entwines his fingers with yours, reaching across the bed to pull you closer.

"Steve, I know you love me.  I love you too.  And I trust you. But I won't fight against my friend.  The first person who ever took a chance on me was Tony Stark, I swear to you, he has nothing to do with this." You say back.

Steve dips his head, he doesn't want to fight with Tony either. He just wants HYDRA behind him, he's been fighting them for as long as he can remember.
"I just want a break." He thinks out loud.

Your fingers tickle the back of his hand, "A break from what?"

"Everything. We were supposed to be starting our life, our normal-ish life."

Pressing your lips on the ball of his hand you look up through your bright blue eyes, "I can think of a normal-ish thing we could do." The corner of your mouth turns up into a devilish smirk.

"Are you sure you're up to it?" He asks shuffling closer.

You arch your brow, "Are you trying to talk me out of it?"

Steve doesn't reply, not with words anyway. He pulls off his T-shirt and discards it on the floor.

You remove the shorts you slid on after your shower, thankful that you didn't put on underwear. It had been a long time since you and Steve had fucked, and the last thing you needed was extra fabric getting in the way.

"Fuck." Steve groans, as you spread your legs open, dancing your excited fingers inside your thigh, bringing them to your silky slit. Steves eyes widen in delight at the sight, licking his lips in frustrated anticipation.

Although watching you playing with yourself was a huge turn on, Steve couldn't help but be a little jealous. He wanted to be your fingers, he missed the taste of you on his tongue. The way your wriggled under his touch. The feel of your skin against his.