Chapter 1

'Open on forty' the familiar BUZZ and clatter of you cell door bangs open. You take a deep breath and let out a huge sigh. You jump down off your bed, and turn to see what guard you have today. If its June, then you are fucked, she is here to frisk you, and its more than frisking if you catch my drift. If its Bellamy, he's here to toss your cell, you have nothing to hide but he will have something to plank. The last time Bellamy tossed your cell he planted some heroin, which got you an extra 4 years.  You turn to see who you'll be dealing with...
You tilt your head confused at the sight of McGarvey,
'Afternoon Warden, what can I do for you?' You smirk at him, getting a visit from the Warden is rare.

'You must have some very powerful friends in very high places Barton, you are out' he shakes his head as he hands you a bag with your personal belongings and an envelope with an address you don't recognise. 

You have a pain in the pit of your stomach, what does he mean out? You have at least 10 years left on your sentence, how can this be?

' This gotta be some sick joke Boss, I got a shot just yesterday, thats at least another 3 months' you aren't entirely sure why you are arguing with him, so you shut up immediately.
He tells you to get dressed, and you do.  The dress you wore to you sentencing was fit for a 16 year old child, but it is not fit for a 21 year old woman. It barely covers your butt. You are glad your feet didnt grow and you had the sense to wear high top converse, despite arguing with your mother about them on the day. You brush you hair into a low pony, you havent a clue what you look like. Mirrors arent allowed, you are a flight risk when it comes to that sort of stuff.
You are escorted from your cell, as you walk along the bridge the other inmates wolf whistle at you, you pull your dress down to try and cover up. You make your way to the holding area before you'll be released. You figure this is where your mom or brother will be. You wait... and wait... after an hour you are released with 70 dollars and your old cell phone, which of course is completely dead.
Maybe, just maybe they'll be outside in the parking lot.

They weren't, you don't know what hurts more the fact that no one showed, or the fact that it doesn't actually hurt. You really wished it did. You look at the address on the envelope that the Warden gave you, its for an address in New York City. You know better than to hitchhike, especially in this getup. All in all you have about $100 once you check your purse and pockets, lets see how far it gets you.

You arrive at Stark tower, which now has a huge 'A' symbol. You hearts pounding, you have a flicker of hope, your brother must be here. He is an Avenger after all, so maybe he cared enough to get you out, and get you here. You sneak by 1 guard at the entrance, old habits die hard with you, and breaking and entering was one of your specialties.
You begin to sweat as you enter the elevator pressing the 'penthouse' option nerves setting in, the chrome doors shut over and you see yourself for the first time in nearly 4 years, noticing that you have an adults body now, you barely recognise yourself. Long blonde hair slicked back into a low pony doesn't do anything for you so you untie it and put it into a messy bun, fidgeting with your dress again as the doors open. 

'Holy shit Clint, you are really coming up in the world' looking around at sophisticated furniture and high end decor, not to mention the gadgets. Just as you step out of the elevator you are met with the infamous Iron Man.

'Identify yourself, now' He orders at you, arm out straight and palm spread, ready to fire at you.

'Fuck you' you reply as you take a step forward looking around for Clint, hoping that this is a prank.

Without hesitation he blasts you a warm flash blinds you as you are thrown back onto the ground, head smashing off a small step. Everything goes dark. Awoken by a impenetrable ringing in your ears and a sharp pain on the back of the head, your eyes open to see the outline of 6 figures standing above you.  Reaching your hand to the back of your head and bringing it back to your face to check for blood.  The haze of the blast falls to the ground and you are finally able to make out the figures, you know them all as the Avengers, earths mightiest heroes, but the one pointing the bow and arrow in your face is barely recognisable as your big brother.

'Fuck me!' You say, rubbing the back of your head again.
Clint pulls his arm back more, engaging the arrow, ready to fire right through your skull.
'What, don't recognise your baby sister any more, Clint?'
He lets his arm slacken and the arrow is limp, not ready to fire.
'Chloe?'
'Well duh! Now get that fucking thing out of my face before I shove it up your ass!'

He looks the same, but older - of course, you haven't seen him in 4 years. He has wrinkles by the corners of his eyes. Clint Barton, big brother, father, husband, secret agent and now Avenger.

Clint drops the bow and arrow to the floor face pasty with shock
'Stand down guys, its my kid sister'

'Yeah, stand down ASSHOLE' you glare at Tony Stark who has taken down his Iron Man helmet exposing his face.

Looking around at the rest of the Avengers, another familiar face stands out, Natasha Romanoff aka Black Widow, your brothers first partner.

'Baby Barton, all grown up' she laughs taking your hand to help you up off the floor.