"Things are getting more and more interesting."

Chu Xuan examined the information and sighed. The Southern Region's waters truly ran deep.

He decided that once his strength increased, he would have Du Yuan come to the Southern Region to stir things up.

After Ren Changhe escaped, he would also ask this in-name disciple of his to come to the Southern Region as well.

The latter was already at the peak of the Heaven realm and was cultivating the Yin-yang Combination Divine Seal. Once he mastered it and comprehended the cycle of life and death, his strength would definitely increase by a step.

No matter what chess game was being set up in the Southern Region, he would f*cking destroy it!

He would destroy it without leaving seclusion too! This kind of feeling made him feel too f*cking cool!

If he could flip the board on such an intricate scheme, the system's reward was likely to be generous.

Thinking this, Chu Xuan's heart was filled with joy. He would let them proceed with their plans and schemes. When the right opportunity presented itself, he would flip the board.

His divine soul entered the space underneath the Chu family's ancestral residence. The last time, when he broke through to the Emperor realm, Chu Xuan had not examined this place carefully.

The Zhao and He families' strength had suddenly soared. It was obvious that they had activated some kind of inheritance.

Since the Zhao and He families possessed such an inheritance, how could the Chu family be lacking something similar?

The power of his divine soul entered the space, after which he saw balls of power floating in the space, as well as the treasured artifacts stored inside.

There was an emperor-level weapon inside.

Was this the inheritance left behind by the ancestors of the Chu family?

Please support our website and read on wuxiaworldsite

The floating balls of power could be instilled into cultivators above the third level of the unity realm. Within a very short period of time, they would gain enlightenment and step into the truth realm.

As expected, the reason why the Zhao and He families had so many truth realm experts so quickly was because of their own ancestors' inheritances.

According to the records, the Chu family's ancestral land was an ancient site. The Chu family had only risen up because they had excavated the ancient site.

It was likely that someone had guided the Chu family's ancestors to this ancient site.

Chu Xuan hesitated for a moment. He did not choose to reveal the Chu family's inheritance. After Chu Yun returned, he would let her do the honors.

He withdrew his divine soul power and ignored the inheritance.

In the outside world, thanks to the intervention of the Great Elder of Nine Swords Mountain, the situation had become complicated again.

After a short period of peace, another storm started brewing.

The heretic cults started to take action again. Even if the Great Qin Dynasty sent out a large number of experts, they were still unable to destroy the heretic cults.

However, as the Great Qin Dynasty continued to make use of its inheritance, they gained more and more experts. The overall situation gradually stabilized.

Things were back to square one again. Whenever the heretic cults started to cause trouble, the various factions under the Great Qin Dynasty would move to suppress them.