On that same day, everyone found out how powerful the Great Qin Empress was.

She single-handedly suppressed ten of the Great Qian Dynasty's experts and defeated the Great Qian Dynasty's current emperor, shocking the entire Southern Region!

She even brought the Qin, Zhao, He, and Chu families to the Great Qian Dynasty and fought with the Evil King of the evil imperial court.

They used their powerful strength to heavily injure the evil king.

The Southern Region was shaken.

The Great Qin Empress became known as the one closest to the Emperor realm in the Southern Region!

In addition, she was only 25 years old!

On this day, Chu Tianming's roar echoed from within the Chu family's ancestral residence.

"Chu Yuan, you b*stard! B*stard, unfilial grandson!"

Chu Xuan curled his lips. He had expected this scene to happen.

Luckily, Chu Yuan was no longer in the Chu family's territory, or else he might have been beaten to death.

He could not help but sigh. The Fox Demon's soul had recovered, and it was so close to the Emperor realm.

The situation of the four families ruling the Qin Kingdom was about to come to an end.

The Zhao, He, and Chu families unity realm experts who returned with Qin Keyun all stayed in the Qin Kingdom and did not return to their families.

Their attitude was self-evident.

Three days later, the Great Qin Empress' decree arrived. The head of the Chu family, Chu Tianming, was instructed to enter the capital!

Chu County was to be renamed as Great Qin's Southern County, with the Chu family's territory as the center. The surrounding 300 kilometers would be the Chu family's fiefdom. Everything else would be taken back by the Great Qin Dynasty.

It was the same for the Zhao and He families.

The higher-ups of the three families met.

No one was willing to give up the territory that had been under their control for thousands of years to the Qin royal family.

However, resistance was useless.

Qin Heyun straightforwardly admitted that there was no room for negotiation. They would either become subordinates of the Great Qin Dynasty or be expelled from the Qin Kingdom.

Please support our website and read on wuxiaworldsite

Moreover, this was because of the good relationship between their families over the generations. Otherwise, the end result would not be as simple as expulsion.

"Great Qin's Empress is so domineering and awe-inspiring."

Su Xian'er looked at the report with admiration.

Chu Xuan glanced at her and said, "Why? Do you also want to be a Great Empress?"

"No, I just want to stay by Sir's side." Su Xian'er smiled charmingly.

"You have to remember that any Great Empress or whatnot is just an empty title. Strength is the most important thing. As long as you are strong enough, what use is a Great Empress? Won't you just suppress her with a single hand?"

"Sir is right!" Su Xian'er agreed.

Her greatest wish was to become strong enough to return to the Central Region and suppress the Su family with one hand!