houses of the holy

chapter twenty-four ~ houses of the holy

providence, rhode island

Dean's hands started to creep up under Haven's shirt to her bra causing her to pull away from the kiss and slowly move his hands away. The Winchester groaned causing Haven to roll her eyes. "You're so needy."

"Only for you," Dean said, lust heavy in his voice and eyes. He pulled her back down so their lips met again and the making out resumed. Haven smiled against his lips as she flipped him over and straddled his waist.

She ran her fingers through his hairs at his neck, Dean tried pulling her closer as a reaction and started kissing down her neck. Haven let her head fall back to give him more access before noticing someone in the mirror that faced her.

The yellow eyed demon smirked at the girl as she started to panic, he waved at her evilly before snapping his fingers and disappearing. Haven quickly pushed Dean off and scrambled to stand up.

"Woah, you ok?" Dean asked suddenly concerned. "Was I going to fast, Hav?"

"No," She rubbed her face before hurrying to the bathroom. "You did nothing wrong." She shut the door and leaned against it, leaving a confused and aroused Dean behind on the bed.

Haven sighed and went to the sink, turning on the water. She splashed the cool liquid over her face and looked towards the mirror, jumping back when she saw the clear water turn a blood red. The brunette looked to the mirror and saw her eyes in the reflection shine a bright yellow and an evil smirk turn up on her face.

The witch scrambled away and huddled in the corner, speaking to no one in particular, "Leave me alone!"

"But you're too much fun," Azazel laughed as he appeared and crouched down in front of the girl. He grabbed her face and squeezed hard, "Why do you resist me so much?"

"You killed Rebecca," Haven seethed at the demon.

Yellow eyes shoved her face away, "I did what I had to, she was one of the people holding you back."

Haven scoffed, "Why get to me? Why do all of this to get me?"

The demon shrugged, "Because it's fun and like I said, you're my key, Haven Emerson." Azazel stood and went to snap his fingers but stopped, "That spell won't last forever, I'd tell Dean-o to watch his back."

He disappeared and the brunette fought desperately to keep her sobs in her throat. She held her shaking hands up, her eyes scanning them. Why did see have to be cursed with these powers? Why did she have to be the key?