in my time of dying

chapter one ~ in my time of dying

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

chapter one ~ in my time of dying

the car wreck

The possessed truck driver climbed out of the cab of the semi, his boots hitting the metal step hard before walking towards the crushed, black '67 impala he had hit. The frame of the car laid bent indefinitely with multiple dents while the windows were shattered to nothing. Sam started to stir as Dean's radio was still playing Creedence Clearwater's Bad Moon Rising. The demon ripped the door off the driver's side of the car and was met with Sam holding the Colt.

"Get back," Sam told him. "Or I'll kill you, I swear to god."

"You won't, you're saving that bullet for someone else," The demon seethed at him.

Sam cocked the gun and pointed at the demon's head, "You wanna bet?" He held the gun steady as the demon smirked before exiting the truck driver's body. Black smoke came tumbling up and out of his mouth before he collapsed to the ground.

"Oh my god, did I do this?" The man asked in a panic.

"Dad? Dad?" Sam asked, ignoring the man who was panicking for his sanity. John had blood on both sides of his face as Sam looked at him. He looked back to the girl in the backseat who had blood running from her nose, ears and head while mirroring his injuries. Haven's head was slumped back in her seat as Sam called out, "Haven? Haven!"

Finally Sam looked over his other shoulder to see Dean unconscious against the door. Dean looked like he had gotten the worse of it with his now new injuries over his fractured chest. "Dean, DEAN!"

~

A helicopter with a rescue team came that next morning to save the witch and the Winchesters. Paramedics filled the open area, rushing the four hunters to the helicopter on stretchers. All of them in neck braces and bandaged up, Sam still the only one awake.

"Tell me if they're ok," Sam turned to the lady.

"You have to stay still," She instructed him.

Sam got angrier as they carried his stretcher onto the helicopter, "Are they even alive!?"

~

"Haven come on, damn it."

The harsh voice filled Haven's ears as she started to slip back into consciousness. The blackness finally fading around her. "Haven, wake up!"

Her eyes snapped open and she quickly sat up, her muscles sore from the wreck and the feeling of her body healing itself still lingered. She scanned the room to see who had woken her up, but she was the only one in the bare hospital room.