sex and werewolves

chapter thirty-three ~ sex and werewolves

heart pt. 2

A girl's scream and a werewolf growling echoed in the alleyways as Dean and Haven quickly rushed to save her. Dean had his gun pointed at the werewolf who wore a church t-shirt while Haven felt her magic run through her veins and circle her palms, Glen frozen in his spot over the screaming girl from Haven.

"Hey!" Dean yelled at Glen before firing the gun three times at his chest, the shots ringing out in the night.

Haven released Glen and let his body collapse to the side of the blonde as she scrambled up to her feet. Glen choked on his blood as his werewolf side remained dormant, the girl's breathing coming in short and loud intakes.

The blonde looked at the hunters with tears in her eyes before running away as fast as she could in heels. "Hey, don't mention it!" Dean called after her as Haven moved for Glen before feeling a deep scratch come across her cheek. She stopped and reached up to it, the warm liquid covering her fingertips.

"God damn it, Sam," Haven wiped the blood on her pants then started for the fallen wolf.

Glen kept choking as the couple kneeled down to where he laid, Dean not lowering his gun. They watched as his face morphed from his werewolf one to his regular human face. Glen looked at the two and rasped with weak vocal cords, "What happened? Where uh- where am I?" He coughed again, "Help me. Oh god, oh my god."

"Dean," Haven whispered, the witch unsure of what to do.

"Come on, you can save him," A voice whispered in her ear.

Haven whipped her head to the sound and locked eyes with certain yellow ones. "No, I can't mess with life and death," Haven said.

Azazel flagged her off, "But you know you want to. You can save him, come on, little witch."

The Winchester looked at Haven and her hushed voice in confusion as the demon vanished. The brunette didn't meet his eyes so he looked back down to the dying man, "Alright, Glen, easy, just take it easy." The light faded from Glen's eyes as he took his last little breath, blood no longer leaving his mouth.

~

"It's sorta sad actually." The three hunters currently resided in the impala, finally in comfortable positions as they camped outside Madison's house.

Dean continued, "Glen had no clue what was going on." Dean grabbed the steering wheel and used it to pull his body up into a sitting position, "Hey, why do think he turned Madison instead of just killing her in the first place?"