brain games

chapter ten ~ brain games

simon said pt. 2

Haven rushed to Sam's aid as his headache spiked in pain and the Winchester clutched his head in agony. Dean quickly acted to, resting a hand on his arm as the trio sank to the ground for Sam in take a seat as the vision faded.

"Sam, what is it?" Dean asked in a panic.

Andy held his hands up, "Look, I didn't do anything."

Dean passed Andy a look that told him to stay back as Haven placed her fingers on the side on Sam's head. "God Samuel, the headaches you cause me," Haven closed her eyes and let her magic run deep into his mind to ease his pain until the vision fully faded away.

"Woah," Andy said at the sight of Haven's scarlet energy.

As the pain diminished, Sam pushed Haven away lightly, "A woman, a woman burning alive."

"What else did you get?" Dean asked as he watched Sam with concern.

"A gas station, a woman is gonna kill herself," Sam said in between breaths.

"What does he mean going to? What is he, what is he going to-"

"Shut up," Haven snapped at the panicked Andy.

As Andy clamped his mouth shut, Sam's breathing slowed as he looked at the other psychic, "She gets triggered by a call on her cell."

Dean kept a hand on Sam's shoulder, "When?"

"I don't know," Sam said as he tried to stand up. Haven and Dean helped him as he pushed up to his feet. "As long as we keep our eyes on this son of a bitch, he can't hurt her."

"I didn't hurt anybody," Andy confessed.

Sam raised his voice at the kid, "Yeah, not yet!"

A fire truck passing with it's lights and sirens on caused the group to look over as it raced down the street. Dean and Haven looked to Sam before the younger Winchester told them to follow after the truck. The duo raced to the impala while Sam held Andy in his spot.

~

At the gas station, the firefighters hosed down what was left of the burning body while Dean called his brother, Haven covering her nose to block out the burning flesh smell.

"Hey, it's me," Dean said into the phone. "She's dead, burned up just like you said."

"When?" Sam asked from his line.