hunted

intro ~ season two

the colt is gone and john is dead, leaving haven, dean and sam to pick up the pieces and kill the yellow eyed demon themselves

the colt is gone and john is dead, leaving haven, dean and sam to pick up the pieces and kill the yellow eyed demon themselves. the hunters have to rely on each other and bobby to make it through when the gates are opened. but what happens when haven starts getting yellow eyed demon visits? or when dean struggles without john? or when sam finds his true purpose in the azazel's plans? death isn't something new to the three, but it might be something they're gonna want to avoid if they want revenge...

haven may have finally found her place with the winchester brothers and bobby singer, but something the demon says keeps nagging at her. what's her purpose when the gates are opened? haven may have to dig deep for this one, but the brothers are worried for the witch and where it might lead her. she never thought she'd be the azazel's favorite...

~ warning ~
mature content, crude language, suggested themes, and violence

~ copyright ~
i do not own supernatural in any way only my character and built in storyline

season two is here! so excited for this book and the journey it will take, i absolutely fell in love with haven and her storyline and i can't wait to continue with book two! and thank you so much for all the love you guys gave wayward, it means the world to me since it was my very first book.

happy reading! :)