𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉: 02

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘:
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none
𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉: 02.18.2023

Here in Duckburg, there were shadows hovering over the destroyed Money Bin and shadows taken over Duckburg. Inside the destroyed Money Bin, two kids, Dewey and Webby, were knocked into the piles of money by Magica.

"You gave it a friendship bracelet. Honestly, it's embarrassing how pathetic you were." Magica groaned before holding her staff towards the two, "Here, let me put you out of your misery."

She blasts her magic at Webby and Dewey, but somehow Webby's friendship bracelet glows and shields both her and Dewey from the attack.

"Huh?" Webby questioned.

"What?" Magica muttered in question. A glowing figure grabs onto Magica's shadow, takes over and reveals herself as Lena, causing Magica to gasp.

"Get away from my best friend, Aunt Magica!" Lena growls, jumps herself onto Magica, knocking her to the ground.

Webby gasps, "Lena?"

"Aunt? You're even worse than her!" Magica growled as Lena tried to take away her staff, "You aren't my family. You are nothing!"

Magica pointed her staff into Lena's chest and blasted her, causing her to disappear. Webby screams with horror when her best friend disappears. She launched at Magica, screaming with rage, but the witch used her magic to shield herself from Webby.

The girl repeatedly punched the shield, causing Magica to drop the dime, before it could drop...

"Got it!" Dewey catched the dime while he slides in like a boss before running to a hiding spot, "So listen, Uncle Scrooge. I guess I get why you didn't tell us about our mom. Shuh! And maybe we should've realized that when we lost our mom, you lost her too. but, GAH!"

Dewey said before moving from his hiding spot, "Okay, not the time for a heart-to-heart. Ahh!"

Magica was still being attacked by Webby, shooting magic all over the place. The blue shirt runs and dodge the attack.

"That dime is mine!" Magica pointed after she finally managed to get Webby off of her back. She blocked Dewey's escape and pointed her staff at Dewey, then blasted. Dewey used the dime as a shield, causing it to glow and flip into the air. Light from the sky lit the dime, freeing Scrooge to be free from the dime.

"Yah!" Scrooge smirks and catches his dime before turning to Dewey with a soft smile, "Thanks, lad."

Dewey smiled back.

"Way to dispel your own spell, De Spell." Scrooge smirked, pointing his cane at the witch.

Unknown to him, but known to everyone, there was a dragon flying through the sky. Magica gasps with horror.

"No. Anyone, but...him…" Magica whined.

"Eh? What the matter? Afraid to go back to me dime?" Scrooge asks with a smirk.

"Uncle Scrooge…" Dewey pointed.

"What is it, lad?" The scottish adventurer asks before looking up at what Dewey is pointing at, then gasps, "Oh ho…"

"Is that…?" Webby questioned as the dragon launched themselves towards the money bin, slowly.

"...I thought he died…" Scrooge mumbled.

About 10 feet away, the dragon transforms themselves into a figure, wearing a cloak. The figure landed perfectly in front of Scrooge.

"...Magica DeSpell…" the figure said in a deep voice before turning to Scrooge and removing his hood to reveal his face, "...and Scrooge McDuck…"

"[Y]..." Scrooge narrows his eyes, "Why are you here…?"

"..." [Y] stayed quiet for a moment before speaking, "I'm here for only one reason…"

"And what is that…?" The scottish adventurer asks, raising his eyebrow.

"... I'm here for a truce."

did you know...?

⁞ ❏. idea was made by Prax_TML

⁞ ❏. author-chan is rewriting this book, again