[ Special 4/5 : I Am To Blame ]

Start from the beginning

" I get it but, I still don't understand why you don't want to tell me " he said.

I sigh again.

" I thought if I stop doing the thing we love to do most together that. . . "

" That what? " He asked.

" That you would stop loving me too " I said.

He snicker then palm his face taking a deep breath then get up from his seat.

" We've been together for a year now, what makes you think I'll stop loving you? " He asked.

" I thought of it ever since the miscarriage " I said, he tilt his head to the side and raise a brow.

" It was not your fault and you know that, none of us knew you were pregnant " he said.

" It's selfish of me I know that " I said.

" Stop, just stop- "

" We've been trying for months ever since that day and nothing has worked- "

" Stop! " He raise his tone and I shut my lips together.

" Just stop talking " he put his hand up and I swallow a lump in my throat.

Water just swell up in my eyes and he sigh then grab my arm, I was taken aback by him pulling me into a hug.

" Vylad is okay now, you can stop worrying " he said.

" He has Cassie to take care of him and yes we need a new life but we can't discuss it right now because you need sleep " he pulls apart and look down at me.

A tear escape my eye and I wipe it off.

" Your getting sleep deprive because you've been taking care of Vylad too often, studying what's good for him to get better but he has a doctor, and now you need to take care of yourself " he said.

I put my hand up to his arms.

" I am to blame for it " I said.

" I don't care about that because it's in the past " he said then turn around shutting my laptop before turning to me.

" I'm scared " my voice breaks and he hugs me again.

" You can finish the resignation tomorrow and we'll talk about it more " he said, I furrow my eyebrows in confusion as we pull away.

" Wait, you agree on it? " I asked.

" Tomorrow " he said then turn me around and pushing me lightly to the bed.

I climb on it then lie down in his hoodie and my shorts, he lies down next to me and pull the blanket over us before he pulls me close to him into a snuggle. His hand holds the back of my head firmly close to his bare chest.

" I'm sorry " I said.

" I love you too "

~ Time Skip ~

" Promise me you really erased everything? " I lean against the side of my truck and he hums in response.

" Every single detail of you being a bounty hunter and yours and his records are clean and it's done in a legal way " 

" Thanks Lucas " I said as he write something down on the clipboard with a pen.

" Your welcome, nice ring " he said.

I snicker as I stand here with sunglasses on and the tailgate of my truck is down and four men in a suit taking all the suitcases of the guns and ammos then moving them to a van.