Chapter 33: It's Finally Over

Start from the beginning

Haou: What the hell did that armor made out off?

Erza crash down before getting back up holding her stomach, she can felt the pain like something try to stabbed her but it wasn't able to get through.

Erza: (Luckily Neos gave me this armor, or else I might be death right now.)

Haou turn his attention to the small scarlet hair girl that's blocking off his army.

Haou: Girl don't make me over there and be a parent!

Fay: FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING!

This just anger him even more, she doesn't fear him anymore.

Haou: Rise! Uria!

Flame erupted from the ground as the beast rise from it.

Haou: Burn them all!

Erza: Cosmic Star!

A arrow was fire at it and it exploded in the beast face it drawing it attention to her, the beast begin to breath fire at Erza, as she run avoiding it attack.

Erza: I'll hold it off! You guy go help the other!

Mana: I'll handle terrible fashion sense here!

Zancrow: HEY!

Kagura (16): I'll help Mana!

Kagura (29): I'll help Erza!

Makarov: DON'T LET THEM GET THROUGH! THIS IS OUT LAST STAND! OUR LAST CHANCE!

Haou: That's it! You'll all die now!

Haou froze time and charge at Fay, but stop as he see a hand behind her move. Looking up he see Neos.

Haou: Damn you!

He pull out his scythe lifting it up and swung it at them as time move again.

Neos: Rose Aisa!

The multi layer shield appear blocking the strike. Neos grab Fay and jump back letting the scythe destroy his energy shield.

Fay: Dad!

Neos: That just make me feel old.

He let Fay down then he projected his two favorite blades Hikari and Yami.

Haou: You... You ruined everything!

Time freeze again he began throwing many knifes at them as time move again, Neos knock away the knifes with his blades.

Core: Sword Barrel: Full Open!

The swords fire at Haou, as they hit him breaking in contact but as a blade hit his chest the blade got stuck a bit before Haou pull it out.

Neos: (A crack?)

Neos then projected his bow and a arrow before firing it at Haou. The arrow break through the crack in his armor stabbed into his chest.

Haou: What the!?

He pull the arrow out as blood drip from his chest, looking at the arrow.

Haou: Dragon Bone!?

Neos: Fighting fire with fire.

Crushing the arrow in his hand as he charge at Neos.

With Erza and Kagura (29)

Kagura: Erza! Use this!

She throw the item that was wrap in cloth to Erza. She catches it and opening it to see a sword.

Erza: This is?

Kagura: Excalibur! Neos said it can use to kill that beast but it's a one time use!

Erza: A projection not the real blade.