There were a few more potted plants in the courtyard. These had all been brought over by Chu Yun.

She felt that the courtyard was too monotonous. There was only a cat and a strange little tree. It was very uninteresting, so she planted some spiritual flowers in pots here.

"Thirteenth brother, why haven't I seen you leave the courtyard before?"

Chu Yun asked in puzzlement.

Despite having visited him repeatedly, and over a long period of time, Chu Xuan had not left the yard once.

Chu Tianming had only chased him out of the ancestral residence. He had not grounded him, so he was actually allowed to leave the courtyard.

"I'm cultivating."

"Huh?"

Chu Yun said in confusion, "Thirteenth brother, I haven't seen you cultivate, and your strength has not increased."

"You wouldn't understand. I'm cultivating the heart."

Chu Xuan replied with an unfathomable expression, "The higher the state of the heart, the higher the cultivation strength."

"So, thirteenth brother, you're saying that because the state of your heart isn't high, that's why your strength is so weak?"

Please support our website and read on wuxiaworldsite

Chu Yun pondered.

"Is this the cultivation method that third uncle passed down? How strange!"

The corner of Chu Xuan's mouth twitched. In order to prevent her from forcing him to cultivate, he could only lie and say, "Yes, my father passed it down in secret. At the beginning, his strength appeared weak but, once he comprehended it, he soared into the sky."

"Not everyone can cultivate this method. It's very harsh. That's why I didn't return to the ancestral residence!"

With this excuse, Chu Yun would not continue pestering him to return with her to the ancestral residence.

"I understand!"

Chu Yun nodded, and said with a serious face: "I won't force thirteenth brother to return to the ancestral residence, and I won't allow anyone to disturb you!"

Ten days passed quickly.

Chu Xuan had already stepped one-foot into the truth realm.

He would break through within the next one or two days.

Chu Yun drank the enlightenment tea and flipped through the cultivation records. Her comprehension of the Great Luo Emperor scripture was getting deeper and deeper, and she had half-a-foot into the fourth level of the profound realm.

On this day, Chu Yun came over to bid farewell. She was going back to the ancestral residence to break through to the fourth level of the profound realm.

Chu Tianming was very happy. He loved his granddaughter Chu Yun more and more.

Even Chu Qing, whom he regarded as his successor to the patriarch position, could not compare to Chu Yun in terms of how much love and affection he displayed.

Chu Tianming's heart was already moved. He no longer had the intention of marrying Chu Yun out. He directly ignored the Qin royal family's intention to seek her hand in marriage.

Chu Xuan was very clear that the Chu family, Zhao family, He family, and the Qin royal family had always been connected by marriage. The direct descendants of the four families were all married to each other.